• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure achievements are disabled in this BETA patch. Have been playing for hours and not a single one popped up during my ironman.

Nope, not disabled. I checked myself and was able to get one.

well I'm just saying that i ve been playing for quite some time and did all kind of things and didnt get one single achievement

Then you either weren't online anymore for a short while and saved offline or the achivements you expected to get were broken.
If it was the latter, go to the stickied thread in the bugs reports subforum....or your Steam program is not updated and that caused issues...or you played the save with the Ruler Designer loaded...i don't know.

well I'm just saying that i ve been playing for quite some time and did all kind of things and didnt get one single achievement
Or you had alread gotten the achievements for that. :p You can only get achievements once and under certain conditions so even if you play 1000 of hours and have done 4 basic ones you can avoid getting any achievement at all. Were you on ironman, used Ruler Designer, any mod, changed vanilla files in some kind? What is your checksum? Are you playing offline?

Problem is that even if ERE starts with free imperial administration, nothing prevents the IA to change it to feudal. It is what happened in my current game as I was playing a Doux within ERE. My liege the Emperor lost his title to an adventurer, and the new Emperor changed the law to feudal for some reason. Once I eventually gained control on the Empire, i cannot change it back to imperial unless I manage to increase my CA to maximum.

I think this sounds correct.
Once the holders of the titles get a chance for them to be Hereditary, i.e. change from IA to Feudal, it is hard to undo that change

Just had the chance to check, and I can confirm that the OR was not added to the creation requirements for new empires. This is what it is currently:

Code:
		allow = {
			is_adult = yes
			prisoner = no
			NOT = { trait = incapable }
			independent = yes
			prestige = 8000
			realm_size = 180
			custom_tooltip = {
				text = form_new_empire_requirement_tooltip
				hidden_tooltip = {
					any_demesne_title = {
						count = 3
						tier = KING
					}
				}
			}
			wealth = 1000
		}

Presumably, this is what it should be, going by the way the decision to form a new kingdom is structured:
Code:
		allow = {
			is_adult = yes
			prisoner = no
			NOT = { trait = incapable }
			independent = yes
			prestige = 8000
			OR = {
				realm_size = 180
				custom_tooltip = {
					text = form_new_empire_requirement_tooltip
					hidden_tooltip = {
						any_demesne_title = {
							count = 3
							tier = KING
						}
					}
				}
			}
			wealth = 1000
		}

Sooooooooo..... what about this?

Or you had alread gotten the achievements for that. :p You can only get achievements once and under certain conditions so even if you play 1000 of hours and have done 4 basic ones you can avoid getting any achievement at all. Were you on ironman, used Ruler Designer, any mod, changed Yes I have the ruler designer DLC active but vanilla files in some kind? What is your checksum? Are you playing offline?
Yes I have the ruler DLC active but I didnt use it. I played with the default chief of Marrakech and started my ornman (the iron fist had the green check under it so I assumte it is working correctly ?).

Yes I have the ruler DLC active but I didnt use it. I played with the default chief of Marrakech and started my ornman (the iron fist had the green check under it so I assumte it is working correctly ?).
The chief of Marrakech might simply not have any obtainable achievements that you haven't already. Look into the link Groogy posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.