• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So can we get some unit renders now to tide me over before the game is fixed?

4 unit packs + 1 face pack + 1 music pack! My bonner is so hard, its been painfull! Separate it will be 12 instead of 6! So cheap, but so efficace!

PS:
That I said remind me of a song...

Reactions:
4 unit packs + 1 face pack + 1 music pack! My bonner is so hard, its been painfull! Separate it will be 12 instead of 6! So cheap, but so efficace!

PS:
That I said remind me of a song...
Except that it just turned out that they just stole mongol units from the mongol faces pack where they were already added.

Reactions:
Except that it just turned out that they just stole mongol units from the mongol faces pack where they were already added.

The same, eh?

2015_07_14_00010.jpg

700858ck27.png

Reactions:
I want to see the renders of the new units!

Reactions:
I wait for the renders with great impatience!

Reactions:
Do we know why the historical frankish sprites were replaced with cartoonish fantasy sprites?
I am a bit confused by these new sprites. We got new Frankish and Saxon sprites in the Charlemagne DLC, so what are the new Frankish and German sprites in the Horse Lords content pack? I liked the old Frankish sprites and don't really want them to be overwritten.

This is becoming a farce now; there is so much visual DLC that it is slowly replacing previous DLC.

Do we know why the historical frankish sprites were replaced with cartoonish fantasy sprites?

I am a bit confused by these new sprites. We got new Frankish and Saxon sprites in the Charlemagne DLC, so what are the new Frankish and German sprites in the Horse Lords content pack? I liked the old Frankish sprites and don't really want them to be overwritten.

This is becoming a farce now; there is so much visual DLC that it is slowly replacing previous DLC.

In fact Charlemagne only gives early Western, Estern and Muslim Generic Units. Here are Special Uniques units for german and Frankish culture(saxon units cames with RoI). The generic early western still used for italians, iberians, occitans, and celts.

Logicaly, the generic units must be less historical than uniques, the thing is that the news ones looks more early(400s/700s) than the olders ones (800s/900s)

Just a suggestion- There's a couple of previews for portrait packs that don't show the children's portraits. Seeing as how the children's portraits are the 2 portraits you're going to be looking at more than anything else, I think those are pretty important to include in the preview.

Reactions:
In fact Charlemagne only gives early Western, Estern and Muslim Generic Units. Here are Special Uniques units for german and Frankish culture(saxon units cames with RoI). The generic early western still used for italians, iberians, occitans, and celts.

Logicaly, the generic units must be less historical than uniques, the thing is that the news ones looks more early(400s/700s) than the olders ones (800s/900s)

The new Frankish heavy infantry sprite is wearing an early imperial Roman helmet.

I was about to say italians have a new early pack now, but I can't tell if I'm actually seeing the lombard pack in action.

Without the renders its actually quite confusing.

In fact the italian unit pack is for 950/1453 period, the frankish one and germanic one both 769/950 and the mongol one for 769/1453. The dlc description is a bit confusion, there are 4 uniques and differents units packs included.

Here a screenshot of the italians units. When will finaly came the renders?

813519ck28.png

Reactions: