Crusader Kings II - 2.1.4 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum XQSJ - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Damn :(
Was hoping that the next patch will fix the bug where suddenly everybody is hostile to everybody on the map. It already ruined two of my 2.1.3 saves. Was waiting with playing the game until it's going to be fixed.

We haven't been able to reproduce this bug I'm afraid as it is a very rare one. Since you have already done it two times in a short time span is quite amazing and if you find a way to reliably reproduce it we would love to hear about it.

No fix to the bug of patricians establishing trading posts anywhere and everywhere around the world which makes republics unplayable?

If you are referring to the distance cost bug that was fixed in 2.1.2:
- Fixed invalid patrician trade post cost calculation

If you are still getting this bug please file a report in the bug forum.

I haven't made an official bug report on it, but there seems to be a minor bug where petty kings are referred to as Dukes, even if they are the appropriate culture. It doesn't seem to apply at the starting point, only if someone inherits.

This thread is not for problem reports, file a bug report instead so we can have a look at it.

We haven't been able to reproduce this bug I'm afraid as it is a very rare one. Since you have already done it two times in a short time span is quite amazing and if you find a way to reliably reproduce it we would love to hear about it.

I got it this morning in a limited fashion when I converted to Christianity as Norse Egypt in the middle of a rebellion.

Sad to see there's no fix for the bug where Rome becomes unconquerable.

This is kind of game braking for me as I'm playing the Byzantines but cant mend the schism or reform the Roman Empire because there's no way for me to get a hold of the 4 counties in Rome still belonging to the Pope.

If you're already in this situation, what you need to do is assassinate whomever controls the barony in that county until it reverts to the Pope.
As soon as it does, since he has a landed title, you can declare war on him for a county claim. Do it quickly before he gives the title away since it's not the correct type. You should claim the cities first, as assassinating the mayors doesn't usually have the desired result, while the barony can revert to him after 2-3 people usually. I recommend having an overwhelming retinue already stationed there to immediately assault the holdings and get you to 100%, and end the war.
Then wait the treaty out (or not) and do it all over again until you've gotten everything.

I've had two Ironman saves ruined by this bug as well; I'm particularly bummed about my 1066 Tuscany game... I was just one province away from becoming Queen of Italy! :( (And the save/quit/restart trick didn't help me.)

Has the bug where kinslayers don't get the trait been fixed? I recently saw a father kill his own underaged son for no apparent reason and not get the kinslayer trait again.

Did they ever fix that "special troops" and tactics bug where Horse Archers would try to use Grey Wall (the Elephant tactic)?

Yes, was fixed in 2.1.2

"- Indian holy orders can now fight other indian religions."

Thank you! It was a nasty surprise when my massive army was massacred because the holy order didn't feel like killing any other Indians regardless of religion ;)

I'm a little bit disappointed, I guess the MP thing took a while to fix. Still, it's better than nothing. Any chance you'll do something about the Jewish religion screen showing "vassal bishops"?