Crusader Kings II - 2.1.3 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum OSRS - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well cause lesbian wifes are awesome ! Toss in lustfull hedonisme , they make everybody happy ;) even if males say -10 cause of envy ..
Hahah it is ridiculous how fast that trait nowadays spread , it should simply be called bisexual instead of homosexual :p

Having the trait "bisexual" in the game would be really cool ;)

Not only do I not get this patch on steam (even with me set to get all betas on steam) the CHECKSUM: OSRS beta access code invalid it says.
Which means I cant use the GOT mod even on a lower patch. Something I don't understand.

Not only do I not get this patch on steam (even with me set to get all betas on steam) the CHECKSUM: OSRS beta access code invalid it says.
Which means I cant use the GOT mod even on a lower patch. Something I don't understand.

You don't need to enter any access code to get the beta; you just need to select it from the drop-down, and that'll apply it.

You don't need to enter any access code to get the beta; you just need to select it from the drop-down, and that'll apply it.

But its not there. It shows 1.111 - Old version 1.111 and 2.0.4 - Old version 2.0.4 only

Sorry did not read topic and see I should not post in here but still if any can help would be nice.

Steam should update you to 2.1.3 automatically. 2.0.4 and 1.111 are the only other versions supported. If you don't have Steam disabling updates, then it should just install 2.1.3 normally.

Has there been any indications that there IS another patch, or is this release considered "done" until the next DLC?

As far as I know they've slapped this together and called it good. For 15 bucks I could have bought several games that actually work. Instead I paid them to break a game I previously enjoyed.

But its not there. It shows 1.111 - Old version 1.111 and 2.0.4 - Old version 2.0.4 only

Sorry did not read topic and see I should not post in here but still if any can help would be nice.
2.1.3 is not a beta but an official patch. Just opt out of all betas.

Are there any plans on further fixes to portraits?

So, Groogy, are you working on further memory optimizations?

I've found, the game needs more memory the more time passes. In 1120, I had to turn off a few more DLCs to be able to load my save game. In 1160, it doesn't help even if I turn off all flavor DLCs.

So, Groogy, are you working on further memory optimizations?

I've found, the game needs more memory the more time passes. In 1120, I had to turn off a few more DLCs to be able to load my save game. In 1160, it doesn't help even if I turn off all flavor DLCs.

How much RAM do you have?