Crusader Kings II - 2.0.4 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum FCUV - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, I just loaded my big game up and got the And Stay Out achievement. So old Ironman saves seem to work fine, with unlocking achievements.

Didn't work for me. I had stopped playing my ironman Duke of Azov (now Tartaria) game just before the Aztecs showed up, just to get the achievement after the patch was released, but I got no achievement despite getting the victory event (twice). I didn't get the achievement for creating and holding the 4 kingdoms in Britain either.

Didn't work for me. I had stopped playing my ironman Duke of Azov (now Tartaria) game just before the Aztecs showed up, just to get the achievement after the patch was released, but I got no achievement despite getting the victory event (twice). I didn't get the achievement for creating and holding the 4 kingdoms in Britain either.

Then you need to make sure your game is an ironman game. I think there were some issues with ironman games no longer being ironman, but I have not personally seen it.

Much love to Paradox.

You've fixed pretty much all the outstanding problems since SoA and then some!

I've tested this final 2.0.2 patch for some hours and can say that most problems have been solved and the balance is ok. So thank you and all the betatesters for the work!

I've tested this final 2.0.2 patch for some hours and can say that most problems have been solved and the balance is ok. So thank you and all the betatesters for the work!

Has anyone figured out what's going on with the lost buildings, changed buildings, army leaders being removed when loading a saved game, etc?