• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Platform

"The platform is stated in the Public Communications Offices. Will this suffice?"

"That's good then. The Conservative Monarchist Party has dissolved."

I wish to register Patriotic Eutopians for Liberty (PEL) as an official political party.

Three people have expressed their support;

Myself, Marshall O'Sullivan
Richard Lindström
and Seneca Bradford

Our platform can be found here

Having just finished the removal paperwork for the CMP, the CRO produces her stamp again. APPROVED. "Congratulations, gentlemen, the Patriotic Eutopians for Liberty is recognized."

A letter arrives.

Per Twinings,

As Deputy Chairman of the Party of Liberty, I would like to submit my party's application for certification for the upcoming elections. Enclosed are all the necessary forms. Please let me know if anything else is required.

- Colin Leary, Deputy Chairman of the PoL

APPROVED. "Congratulations, the Party of Liberty is recertified for the Term XIV elections."

Another letter arrives.

Per Twinnings,

The Eutopian Labour Party is applying for certification in the Term XIV Elections. Here is the paperwork.

Former Vice-President and Chairman of the Eutopian Labour Party, Alexi Gonzov

"Thank you, Per Gonzov. The Eutopian Labor Party is APPROVED for the Term XIV elections."

A response is promptly sent:

Per von Hapsburg,

It has come to the attention of the CRO that a number of the individuals you have listed as active members of the Eutopian Nationalist Party have not been seen in some time, and indeed in some cases may have departed the nation altogether. Kindly provide an accurate, up-to-date membership list so that the CRO may certify you in advance of the election.

-Helena Twinnings,
Chief Registration Officer

"Thank you, sir. The ENP is APPROVED for the Term XIV elections."