• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dec 9, 2008
It's 1917 and the azeri people have declared independance from Russia. As a good modern leader I wanted to take a look at the world's first muslim democracy's industrialization level, but apparently it's somewhat difficult to do, because whenever I try to open the factory screen I briefly get a glimpse of a fuel factory being there, but then immediately the game crashes. The problem's still there even if I play time ahead a notch as a different nation.

I have version 1.01 plus I've got the newest version of the Victoria Improvement Project installed (minus the new graphics - I kinda like the original Vicky ones more :D). Anybody know what's up?

Upvote 0
Version 1.01?? Or do you mean Revolutions 2.01?? If the former then ensure that your VIP installation is for Vicky and not Revolutions. Not sure why this is the case, mind. Does it repeatedly happen?

Last edited:
You mentioned having VIP, though you played the 1914 scenario. The vanilla campaigns become unplayable and buggy when you install VIP since there is no moddir function. I think that this was the problem you experienced (to do with the conflict between VIP and the vanilla campaigns). Moreover, the factories (or something else?) hasn't gone right.