• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I agree. Maybe someone still has it?

I MAY still have these on an old hard drive somewhere... It will take some digging since it was probably 3 laptops and 5 hard drives ago. I'll take a look this weekend but send me a PM early next week as a reminder just in case I don't get around to it.

I MAY still have these on an old hard drive somewhere... It will take some digging since it was probably 3 laptops and 5 hard drives ago. I'll take a look this weekend but send me a PM early next week as a reminder just in case I don't get around to it.

Wow, thank you!
I think if you find it, you should upload it somewhere and post a link here for everyone to see.

Is this really vanished forever?

Ah shoot, I totally forgot to follow-up on this. Sorry, work has been hectic the past few weeks. Let me check over the weekend and see what I can come up with. I'm pretty sure I still have them since I used to use them to fill in holes where Skiffs were missing.

Ah shoot, I totally forgot to follow-up on this. Sorry, work has been hectic the past few weeks. Let me check over the weekend and see what I can come up with. I'm pretty sure I still have them since I used to use them to fill in holes where Skiffs were missing.

Thanks, i hope you find them

Hey guys, just a quick update. I found the CPack air units for this mod deep inside my laptop's HD but nothing else. I don't know why it was just randomly there with no other packs. I'm going to look at my old HDs I have in a shoe box. Judging by the activity on the first page, I'm guessing it's on one of the HDs of a Toshiba Laptop I once had (2 laptops ago and I spilled wine on it :( ). I'll upload what I already have and anything else I find this weekend.

Fingers crossed!

Hey guys, just a quick update. I found the CPack air units for this mod deep inside my laptop's HD but nothing else. I don't know why it was just randomly there with no other packs. I'm going to look at my old HDs I have in a shoe box. Judging by the activity on the first page, I'm guessing it's on one of the HDs of a Toshiba Laptop I once had (2 laptops ago and I spilled wine on it :( ). I'll upload what I already have and anything else I find this weekend.

Fingers crossed!
Any luck finding them?

Any luck finding them?

Sadly, no luck. I checked through 5 old hard drives and only found the one for aircraft. I can upload those and whatever few I'm still using in my current DH (Land, Sea, and Air) to fill out my icons, if you're interested. But it will be far from complete.