• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamifi

Corporal
35 Badges
Nov 26, 2017
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
I conquered a tribal county with a tribe and a temple in it as a nomad.

At rhis point the countys primary holding became empty land (nomads on horses on the picture) with the tribe and the temple being secondary holdings. I, as the Khagan, at first held all 3 titles of the county.

Game was prompting me that I had innefficient land management by holding holdings, and was advicing me to pillage them. That seemed cruel though, so I instead decided to raise vassals for the tribe and the temple.

At this point the primary holding was still empty land and the county was still directly owned by me, while the tribe and the temple where each held by separate lowborn as-of-yet-nobodies that were my vassals. I was happy with this, especially since the county didn't count towards the land the clans care about who owns it.

Anyway, after I quit and reloaded the game, the county was no longer the same. Now the tribe was the primary holding and held by me, and I was getting the inefficient land management warning again. Temple was still held by a vassal and fine though. I'm not sure what happened to the low born man who was supposed to hold the tribe, he may have just become my courtier, not sure.

So what I did was that I figured out how to make empty land the primary holding again and reraised a new lowborn man to hold the tribe. This way the game was mostly back to normal, except for the lowborn man holding the tribe being replaced by a random new one.

Trouble is, now the second time I've quit and reloaded the game the same thing happened again. The tribe vassal is once again gone and I once again hold the tribe as the countys primary holding. This seeems to happen every time a save is loaded.

Upvote 0
I conquered a tribal county with a tribe and a temple in it as a nomad.

At rhis point the countys primary holding became empty land (nomads on horses on the picture) with the tribe and the temple being secondary holdings. I, as the Khagan, at first held all 3 titles of the county.

Game was prompting me that I had innefficient land management by holding holdings, and was advicing me to pillage them. That seemed cruel though, so I instead decided to raise vassals for the tribe and the temple.

At this point the primary holding was still empty land and the county was still directly owned by me, while the tribe and the temple where each held by separate lowborn as-of-yet-nobodies that were my vassals. I was happy with this, especially since the county didn't count towards the land the clans care about who owns it.

Anyway, after I quit and reloaded the game, the county was no longer the same. Now the tribe was the primary holding and held by me, and I was getting the inefficient land management warning again. Temple was still held by a vassal and fine though. I'm not sure what happened to the low born man who was supposed to hold the tribe, he may have just become my courtier, not sure.

So what I did was that I figured out how to make empty land the primary holding again and reraised a new lowborn man to hold the tribe. This way the game was mostly back to normal, except for the lowborn man holding the tribe being replaced by a random new one.

Trouble is, now the second time I've quit and reloaded the game the same thing happened again. The tribe vassal is once again gone and I once again hold the tribe as the countys primary holding. This seeems to happen every time a save is loaded.
This forum is for the original Crusader Kings. Please sync your account following the instructions laid in the link in my signature and then post in the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.