• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing as SOV. SCW ends early in 1937 (as most of the times). I had chosen intervention in SCW. After the end of SCW I picked the option of night actions, which should give me a blueprint for tech 9380 "rudimentary night operations". However, I didn´t get it.

It should be noted that I hadn´t researched "specialized tasks" at that time (as SOV it´s impossible that early). But even later, when I finally had this tech researched, no blueprint showed up. Is this WAD?

Playing as SOV. SCW ends early in 1937 (as most of the times). I had chosen intervention in SCW. After the end of SCW I picked the option of night actions, which should give me a blueprint for tech 9380 "rudimentary night operations". However, I didn´t get it.

It should be noted that I hadn´t researched "specialized tasks" at that time (as SOV it´s impossible that early). But even later, when I finally had this tech researched, no blueprint showed up. Is this WAD?

A given blueprint should show up no matter what, even if it is one you do not need at all and can never research ....
I´ll have a look.

Dec has worked out where the problem is and you´ll probably see this solved in 0.61.

When you go central planning you need some extra resource to power all those IC. This is granted via the Central Planning Boost. Technically, this is a change of National Idea, which has the same name and pic but different bonusses.

Another little issue, why Germany takes so much time to unlock Small and Heavy arms and correlate industrial techs while the other countries unlock them earlier?

Another little issue, why Germany takes so much time to unlock Small and Heavy arms and correlate industrial techs while the other countries unlock them earlier?

GER uses Military Recovery instead of Economic Recovery. This is a different tech tree giving them initial advantages. The Military Recovery tree includes the first Small and Heavy Arms techs in their statitics. In 1941 both should have the same effects (more or less).

Unfortunately GameFront file downloads are not supported in some countries (list of them in my previous post). I am from one of this "troll" countries so I have to submit my fate in the hands of Tegetthoff xD. But seriously it really looks awful when you have to play CORE without all these photos.
Hoping for some new up as soon as it possible.
I take that as a compliment then... I do recall graphics being the most neglected area of CORE until 0.25 or so. :)

In this case you definitely did something wrong.

1941 and I can finally start researching the specialized industrial techs as Germany, nice. Has anyone managed to pull off Seelowe in 1940? How?

Also, playing a parallel game as UK, captured almost all italian provinces and no surrender event yet - is that WAD? Think only Trent and Venice remain.

Also, playing a parallel game as UK, captured almost all italian provinces and no surrender event yet - is that WAD? Think only Trent and Venice remain.
I don't know whether is has changed lately, but there used to be a 10% chance that Italy fights on.

If I remember correctly we ran into massive problems with the Italian surrender, neither the German AI nor the Allied AI could handle the situation with ITA in the South and RSI in the North. Since this cropped up late in 0.60 development, we just disabled the event. Denniss and Dec are more deeply into this than me.

Nice, thanks. Yes checking the event and AI has 100% chance of fighting.

The problem is actually Germany - the soft underbelly of Europe is actually veeeeeery soft indeed! No divisions in Austria, if I really wanted I could roll to Berlin in weeks... So perhaps at least place a switch to make AI garrison the south in preparation of the italian defeat.

I´m also under the impression that UK has too much IC and is a cakewalk to play with, and too tough to fight against. Defeating Italy and holding ground versus Japan in Asia... smells like OP to me. Through in my game Germany came very close to overruning SU, they haven´t managed it. Maybe it´s time to play on hard or give bigger bonuses to my Axis opponent ;)

Hi, haven't really read anything about it so i'm asking here:
CORE over AOD, does it change the mechanics of AOD combat-wise? IC over AOD, for example, plays completely different (less combat casualties, no stacking penalty, infrasturcture irrelevant, province repair supercheap->stratbombers useless)

So while I like IC for its techtree and map, i prefer AOD in terms of combat. Will CORE give me the best of both worlds?