• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First post has been updated with Fixpack 1:
* UK destroyers for bases bug
* USSR purge recovery bug
* SPA/SPR Malaga supply bug

I applied the fix.

The problem is when I try to load the game I get missing event data base: Mod-Core2\db\events\gameplay\core_MongolMilGov.txt

Not sure if the fix made the problem or the problem was there before.

The fix certainly made the problem. Give me five minutes.

Redownload the fixpack, it´s a different file now. (there were 2 downloads on the incorrect file, so the other guy please also redownload).

Last edited:
Bug report:
Playing as UK I have one land security division in Alexandria called "Meditteranean Fleet" at the start of campaign.

Edit: Just realised this is intended so no bug after all. ;)

Edit2: Activating submarines that were in production before the game start says "Menpower 0". Shouldn't it say "+ x Supplies"?

Last edited:
You should actually see a reduction of manpower but the manpower used for the sub is too small to display it properly. Not all construction events give you offmap supply back, in the end you get back what you invested earlier on.

OK, thanx.

It's really tough for UK in 36's.

Have only 81 IC available. Edward VIII is a pain in the ass with his -10%IC! I have IC set like this:
28 IC for consumer goods.
17 IC for production (1 line of interceptors, 1 line of CVL's, 2 lines of DD, 5 lines of infra of which 3 are in top IC provinces and two in top resource provinces, 2 lines of convoy transports).
26 IC for supplies.
6 IC for reinforcements.
4 IC for upgrades.

Military salaries at 20%.
Research at 76%.
Espionage low.

Trading in 38 oil and 18 money in exchange mostly for my energy and rares .

Am I playing it okay?

Edit:
Possible bug report: When researching 1937 interceptor technology you are told about a new model (Gloster Gladiator) which is also said to be now obsolete just in the below line.

Last edited:
UK SHOULD be tough in 1936.

I remember we discussed Edward VIII and thought he should not be so terrible after all.

But minister effect rebalancing is something for 0.60.

Yeah, toughness is felt all the way!

In the beginning of 1937 my IC got bumped up to 140 IC. A hell of a lot and I'm not sure what is the cause for it. This was approx. around the time when the dreadful Edward abdicated and my economic recovery also got finished but can that alone really be the cause for such a big sudden boost? Hmm, my infra also got built in two top IC provinces but I highly doubt all that boost came from only those sources. What have I missed?

I would appreciate any thoughts on the way I set up my starting IC and trading - fine, not fine?

Please also check edit in my above post as for possible bug report.

Hehe, you will see in 1940 wether it is fine or not fine ...

Grrrr! ;)

Someone is avoiding answering if that is a bug indeed or WAD. :D

I don´t think it´s a bug. This is probably necessary because you can research Int 3 (Hurricane) without having researched Int 2 (Gladiator) first. If there wouldn´t be a "new" model Gladiator you could upgrade directly from Int 1 (Bulldog) to Int 3.

Thanks Hypo... It's always good to know our efforts are appreciated! :)

:) It changed the whole game experience for me, the original game is very good but with CORE, Ive got such a good events for hungary, totally historical so thanks again.
Im not a hardcore player yet, so im still learning.:)

So thanks your hard effort!!

I've been following CORE for years, but since I mostly play Multiplayer, I never had a chance to try it fully.
Is CORE now playable in MP, or is it still better suited for Solo play?
Thanks again anyway for all your hard work, and I'm excited to see further development of CORE.