• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TBB: Nice to hear that my AAR has actually inspired your lust for Victoria! (Sounds kinda naughty doesnt it? :D )
And good work with the math!
icon14.gif

Ill consider switching back to an earlier date after the time has almost run out. But the AAR is to be considered complete after the time runs out. Dont want an AAR that officially ends with me cheating ;)

Pacifist_Dude: Yeah, the naval battles are wacky, but hopefully something will be done about that.
Overseas expansion isnt really too late, but I wont have time for more than most of Africa and some of India maybe.

I think the ships are "evicted" from the port when you take the province, as mine are if I lose the province they are docked in atleast, they just get force to sail out to sea. And Ive seen the AI dock in my ports during war with me :eek:

The Austrians sent the troops themselves, I cant get military control I think. The AI quite wisely didnt send too many troops down either.

Next up almost all of Africa will be painted grey :cool:

Martinek: Im not sure if you made any spelling mistakes at all :p

CCR_of_the_Code: Well, I will have more than doubled the population by 1920, but the reason it is so low is because I didnt figure out the massive benefit of Health Care early, and that I started with such a low population, and the AI countries are bad at getting their population to grow early on.
And it wasnt the size of the population that was important, it was the number in millions :p

StephenJD4: I will be updating tomorrow, I aint done until the time runs out.

TBB said:
This AAR is what pushed me to actually study for my math test so I didn't have to wait for Christmass in order to get Victoria. BTW I got a 102% on my math test and my order at gogamer.com has shipped and it will probalbly be here on Friday. So I'll be one of the lucky SOB's with it :) Thanx and I agree with the switching of the dates to 1890. PLEASE!!

Thanx,

TBB

Congratulations TBB, 102% on math exam, well done!! (now that's very ironic, you'd scored well above 100%). :)

Good luck with playing the game. That'll be a good early Christmas present, I suppose. :)

Thanks Pacifist Dude. It's amazing how a videogame can inspire a 4 hour study session, ohhh my blood was caffiene that night! Anyway the fedex website says that its in LA at the sorting station. So can anyone inform me what that means in terms of how long I have to wait?

Thanks Dark_Teuton for sharing your acute observations on naval battles once again. Yes, it seems a bit wacky indeed if enemy AI would dock its ships in your ports during war times. :) BTW did it have prior any naval access-right agreement with you when that happened? I though in time of a war, access rights would be revoked automatically, no?

Yes, I think the Africa would be next logical step in your ever-expanding German Monstrosity. I eagerly look forward to read all about it in your next chapter. :)

Thank you for clarifying the issue of “Assume Military Control”. I couldn’t find the mechanism to do it neither. Don’t know if anyone had successfully utilized this feature in diplomatic panel?!

It’s good to know that Austria AI didn’t put too many troops to attack Ottoman while exposing its back to a hungry and devious German high command. ;) Nevertheless the result was inevitable.

Yes, I agree with you that the current AAR should be considered completed when the time-run-out. Rolling back the date and at the end-time (Dec. 30 1920) will be a celebrated idea for a sequel of the current AAR. May be it can be titled as: “Conquest of the New World, a Prussian Back-to-the-Future AAR”. :)

Good luck and have fun with your Africa campaign!

TBB said:
Thanks Pacifist Dude. It's amazing how a videogame can inspire a 4 hour study session, ohhh my blood was caffiene that night! Anyway the fedex website says that its in LA at the sorting station. So can anyone inform me what that means in terms of how long I have to wait?

You're welcome, TBB. I'm glad your 4 hour study session paid off BIG! It's always rewarding to see one's hard work plus good dose of caffeine can do wonders. :)

About shipment via FedEx: do you live near/or in California? I believe FedEx's main sorting hub is in Memphis, Tennessee. So if you see the shipment tracking indicated the package is in LA, it means either: the Strategy First or gogamer.com has a warehouse depot in there or it’s now shipped to FedEx’s LA regional land-hub for truck distribution (then you should able to receive in a day or two depending on the distance your city and LA).

Good luck!

Pacifist_Dude said:
You're welcome, TBB. I'm glad your 4 hour study session paid off BIG! It's always rewarding to see one's hard work plus good dose of caffeine can do wonders. :)

About shipment via FedEx: do you live near/or in California? I believe FedEx's main sorting hub is in Memphis, Tennessee. So if you see the shipment tracking indicated the package is in LA, it means either: the Strategy First or gogamer.com has a warehouse depot in there or it’s now shipped to FedEx’s LA regional land-hub for truck distribution (then you should able to receive in a day or two depending on the distance your city and LA).

Good luck!

I live in Northwest Ohio so it will probably be on friday that I get it. However if it's not here by the weekend I will raise some Hades!

TBB said:
I live in Northwest Ohio so it will probably be on friday that I get it. However if it's not here by the weekend I will raise some Hades!

Well in that case, let's Hope FedEx do deliver on Saturday. :)

Well if they don't: "MAY THE FLEAS OF A THOUSAND CAMELS INFEST YOUR ARMPITS, FEDEX!!!!"

TBB

Now enough from me, UPDATE!

TBB said:
Well if they don't: "MAY THE FLEAS OF A THOUSAND CAMELS INFEST YOUR ARMPITS, FEDEX!!!!"
Change to scene of resting FedEx guy suddenly scratching furiously at his armpits.

Chapter 19: This chapter begins on the 1st of January 1912.

By now German forces were making some progress along the Spanish east coast, and the newly arrived 6 armies were sent down there too, the plan was to encircle the Spanish troops on the border, as this was just about their whole army, destroying them would make it even easier to win.
By June the encirclement was complete, and the majority of the Spanish forces were trapped. They were destroyed in June.
By mid July Madrid was in German hands, and so were half of the Spanish provinces in Europe.
By the end of October all of Spain was in German hands, and forces were sent into Portugal.

By mid November half of Portugal was occupied by German forces. The war was as good as won by now, only a few more months and total victory would be achieved.

1913: By mid January all of Portugal was in German hands, and we offered them peace demanding all of their provinces in Europe except their capitol. The Portuguese accepted our offer.
We also offered the Spanish peace for all of their European provinces, but they refused.

On the 23rd of February we made peace with the Spanish taking all of their European provinces except their capitol and 5 provinces south on the Iberian Peninsula.

On the 1st of March the Ottomans made peace with the Russians ceding their two last European provinces, plus 3 provinces in the Caucasus region.

On the 2nd we offered Two Sicilies peace for all of their provinces except the capitol, but they refused. We offered the same deal on the 10th of March and it was accepted.

On the 7th of August our peace treaty with Greece, one of Austria’s allies expired, and on the 8th we declared war on them, hoping that the Austrians would join them, which the foolish Austrians did.
Austria had some 50 divisions in Wien, but we had several armies surrounding it, so the whole situation was under control.
The Austrians did try to break out of Wien, but their attacks were easily repulsed.

By the 4th of October all Austrian provinces except for Wien was under German control, and three Greek provinces had been taken as well.
On the 18th of November the Austrians offered us peace given up 3 of their 4 provinces under our control. We accepted, knowing that with them now having only 2 provinces, we could annex them.

1914: By late February all of Greece was in German hands, and we offered them peace demanding all of their provinces except their capitol on the 18th. They accepted.

On the 5th of March we declared war on Montenegro, a nation that the Austrians were guaranteeing the independence of. They did not dare to honour their guarantee though.
On the 29th we annexed Montenegro.

The Austrians were allied to the Swiss, so German high command chose to declare war on the Swiss hoping that the Austrians would join the war on their side. On the 30th of March war was declared on Switzerland. The Austrians joined the Swiss in their struggle against us, and the 6 main German armies were ordered to assault Wien.

On the 6th of April the Danes declared a colonial war on us.

On the 9th the assault on Wien began, with 293 German divisions facing 56 Austrian. On the 26th the Austrian forces surrendered, after having taken massive casualties.
By the 4th of May German forces had taken full control over Wien.
On the same day German high command was made aware of the fact that the Austrians had 3 provinces in North Africa as well…. Troops were loaded onto transports and immediately sent towards the provinces in North Africa.

On the 23rd of June German forces landed in Bône, one of the Austrian provinces.

On the 19th of July Sardinia-Piedmont joined the Swiss-Austrian alliance, and declared war on us.
On the 23rd of August we annexed Sardinia-Piedmont.
On the 2nd of September we offered the Austrians peace for all of their provinces except Wien, they refused our offer.
On the 28th we offered the same deal again, and this time they accepted.

On the 12th of November we offered the Swiss peace for all of their provinces except for their capitol, and they accepted.

With the new provinces that had been added to the German empire during the conquest of Switzerland, Germany’s total population now exceeded 1 billion people. Germany also had over 500 provinces now.

1915: On the 15th of February our peace treaty with France expired, and we declared war on them on the 25th.
Portugal, Mexico, Spain and Two Sicilies joined the war on the French side.

On the 21st of May we annexed Two Sicilies.

On the 15th of July the Spanish offered us peace for 3 provinces in the Philippines, all of their North African possessions, and all of their European possessions. We took the deal.

On the 30th of August we accepted peace with Portugal taking all of their colonial possessions.
On the 11th of September we accepted peace with France taking about half of their African colonial possessions. Germany was now the largest colonial power in Africa.

On the 4th of December 50 new steamer transports were ordered, these would vastly improve the ability to project power for Germany.

1916: On the 6th of January we declared war on Spain, violating our peace treaty with them. Portugal and France joined the war on the Spaniards side.

On the 1st of February we annexed Portugal. (Note: Lisbon has 410 craftsmen POP’s!! All of about 500 people in size).
On the 23rd we accepted peace with France taking almost all of their colonial possessions; they now only had 12 colonial provinces left.

On the 14th of April peace was concluded with Spain taking 6 of their 9 provinces, meaning that the next war we would be able to annex them.
On the 22nd our peace treaty with the Papal States expired, and we declared war on them the same day.

On the 13th of May the Papal States were annexed.

On the 19th of September 50 new steamer transports were finished, and put into service.
The new transports were used to ship 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th Army over to England, to be used to take London soon.
After this was done the German 150th Corps, consisting of 40 divisions were loaded onto the transports and set sail for our single Indian province, to conquer India during the war against Britain.
149th Corps, consisting of 25 divisions also joined 150th Corps in their journey to India.
With all of these forces, the German presence in India would number about 750,000 men.
On the 25th of December the German troops reached Goa, our province in India, and the German army was now ready for war against the British.
1917: On the 1st of January, 1917, we declared war upon the United Kingdom. The British had some 1.2 million troops guarding London, but with over 3 million German troops ready to attack London, this was no big problem.
The UK’s large amount of allies joined in, but none of them were dangerous at all. It was mostly Indian minors.

On the 7th German forces reached London and engaged the British defenders, and by the 23rd the German forces had defeated the British forces. By the 1st of February German forces had fully secured London.
By now the Indian campaign was also very successful, with German forces having taken 4 provinces from the British already.

By the end of May all of the British possessions in the south of India were in German hands, and the German forces were still making great progress each month.
On the 7th of June 40 new divisions set sail from South Italy to India, to reinforce the German forces there.
On the 20th of August the reinforcements arrived in Goa, and immediately headed to the front. By now the German forces were numbering over 1 million.

On the 24th of September Hyderabad were annexed.
On the 20th of September Ionian Islands were annexed.
On the 14th of December Nagpur was annexed.

1918: On the 15th of February Bhopal were annexed.
On the 3rd of April Indore were annexed.
On the 6th of October Beroda, Mewar and Jaipur were annexed.
By October the income for Germany had finally broken the 100,000£ per day barrier, and we were exporting for more than 200,000£ per day. Industrial Rating was by now up to over 40,000.

On the 8th of December Bikaner and Jodhpur were annexed.

1919: By October just about all of British India was in German hands, and a peace was offered to the British for these lands, plus Gibraltar. The British declined our offer.
On the 25th of November the same offer was put on the table again, and this time the British wisely accepted it. This war made Germany the biggest actor in India, controlling almost all of it. It also added more than 200 million new subjects to the glorious German empire, giving us over 1.5 billion citizens.

By now our peace treaty with Austria had expired. The Austrians were allied to Switzerland, Greece and the Ottoman Empire, all nations that would be defeated with ease. No major troop formations were available close to the Swiss border, so forces would have to be shipped back to mainland Europe from England and then head there.

1920: By the 17th of February 3rd Army hard arrived on the Swiss border, and war was declared on Austria. Switzerland, Ireland and the Ottoman Empire joined the war on their side.
The German 3rd Fleet was sent to the Irish coast to deal with their fleet. German high command was also shocked by the Irish’s behaviour, as Germany was the ones that had made their independence possible.
On the 25th of February the German 3rd Fleet engaged and sunk the three Irish heavy cruisers in the Irish Sea. Their transport flotilla was now trapped in port, and they would be unable to do anything.

By the 16th of March Wien was fully under German control.
On the 27th Greece joined the war on Austrian side.

On the 8th of April Switzerland was annexed.
On the 15th of May Greece was annexed.
On the 18th of May, Austria was finally annexed.

On the 1st of June war was declared on Spain. France joined the war on their side.
On the 2nd of September peace was made with France taking some of their colonies.
On the 19th Spain was annexed.
On the 22nd war was declared on France.
On the 18th of October we accepted peace with them taking 2 of their 4 remaining provinces.
On the 8th of November we once again declared war on France.
On the 28th France was annexed.

1921: On the 1st of January we won the game! :D

The final rankings on the 1st of January 1921

The world in 1921 (Small Version)

The world in 1921 (Large version)

The German budget of January 1st 1921

Detailed information on the population of the German Empire in 1921

Yearly income statistics for Germany

Yearly expenditures for Germany

Top 10 overall world rankings in 1921

Top 10 nations ranked by daily export in £

The 10 most profitable German factories

-----------

Notes: Ok, thats the final chapter!
Germany is pretty much dominating the entire world by now. I think that around one third of the worlds total provinces are in German hands by 1921.

I hope you enjoy the pictures of the whole world at once, it took me over 1 hour to make them :eek:

Largest factory I had by the end of the AAR was a level 29 Steel Factory, I also had a level 18 Machine Parts factory.

Now I might set back the clock a few years and go for total WC, if so Ill do that in a few days I think.

Pacifist_Dude: I never give out Military or Naval Access to anyone, plus you cant DoW someone you have such agreements with I believe.

1.7 billion people, and the vast majority are godless heathens. And forget famine, how about that massive population boom in Ireland? :rofl:

I'm suprised with how huge of a nation you have that you only had a 12 million man army at the end. Revolts weren't a big problem? I figured that would be a bigger problem than foreign armies to you.

This has been a fantastic AAR, nice job!

wow I want this game I hope that i can rule the world nice work :)

Nicely done :rofl:

I'm just watching your Nationality statistics. Lots of Germans I must say. About 3,5 times more than Frenchmen. Seams like Germans reproduce themselves like the rabbits :rofl:

cod43 said:
This was a great AAR, though I have one question about the world (I havn't got the game yet, though hopefully I will have it soon).

What's the dark grey nation that controls Kamchatka?
Rebels, maybe?

Hmm ... a quarter of a billion dollars in the treasury. Screw conquest, you could probably buy the rest of the world. From the looks of this AAR, it certainly seems that running out of time will be the most serious challenge to the would-be world conqueror, and not interminable rebellion, as it was in EU2. (Though I imagine you had some rebel annoyance to deal with, since every province in Europe appears to have German troops stationed within in that final screenie.)

Great job, perhaps I'll see you in BlkbrryTheGreat's class. ;-)

Did I read incorrectly that Ireland has 78 million inhabitants!!!??? :eek:

Way to go by the way, two small blobs (Amsterdam and Copenhagen) were the only islands in that great big grey sea that was Germany.