• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CSABadass. I used the JSGME for the Confederate mod but when I deactivate the mod it seems to leave trails behind. Anyway to fix that?

GermanWehrmacht said:
CSABadass. I used the JSGME for the Confederate mod but when I deactivate the mod it seems to leave trails behind. Anyway to fix that?

By trails you mean it leaves modded files behind, correct?

In my experience, that only happens if a JSGME crash was triggered at some point. The only way I've ever been able to fix it is by a reinstall, or by keeping a noncrashed backup copy of the Doomsday/MODS/!BACKUP folder. By pasting the noncrashed version over the crashed one with JSGME activated, you can get your vanilla files back with a normal reinstall.

Sorry for the trouble--hope we can fix it!

Last edited:
Its ok I took an alternative route and just made your mod a separate game lol. Than again a lot of errors were popping up I don't know if that's in relation to being installed improperly or not.

Edit: Never mind fixed the issue.

Last edited:
GermanWehrmacht said:
Its ok I took an alternative route and just made your mod a separate game lol. Than again a lot of errors were popping up I don't know if that's in relation to being installed improperly or not.

Edit: Never mind fixed the issue.

Glad to hear all is well now!

CSABadass said:
Glad to hear all is well now!
Yeah it was weird. An event dealing with minor invasion or something like that popped up and more errors popped up. It was just crazy. Its like a spirit of Hitler didn't want me to play the game lol.

CSA Badass, I dont know if this was just random chance for pre-programmed AI behavior but in my most recent game Germany goes to war Historically with the allies but never invades Denmark or Norway. Is this just a roll of the dice chance that will happen or an event broken?

Thanks

Italianoman421 said:
CSA Badass, I dont know if this was just random chance for pre-programmed AI behavior but in my most recent game Germany goes to war Historically with the allies but never invades Denmark or Norway. Is this just a roll of the dice chance that will happen or an event broken?

Thanks

That's the unpredictable ARM AI, not me.

Ahh...getting the AI to amphib assault, one of the things I could never get it to do...

HMS Enterprize said:
Ahh...getting the AI to amphib assault, one of the things I could never get it to do...

Just upgrade to Armageddon (already!:))--the AI will do the rest.

Italianoman421 said:
AI does amphibious Assaults just fine in Arma, in my game Germany bypassed Denmark and Norway and went after Ireland instead.

I've seen that, too. ARM does keep one guessing.

CSABadass said:
I've seen that, too. ARM does keep one guessing.

I have seen the Northen Ireland invasion in DD as well and I missed it the first time it happen to me as the UK, was to fixsated on France and North Africa, then I kept getting notices about being bombed and attacked and went to look, wondering why my fighters and such were being wiped out...found out why. Had to re-think the whole grand plan...now I watch all of my coastal areas very closely.

Karagin said:
I have seen the Northen Ireland invasion in DD as well and I missed it the first time it happen to me as the UK, was to fixsated on France and North Africa, then I kept getting notices about being bombed and attacked and went to look, wondering why my fighters and such were being wiped out...found out why. Had to re-think the whole grand plan...now I watch all of my coastal areas very closely.

Ouch!

In case anyone is interested I did an updated version of the CSA Air icons with the new British Air Icons as the base. Pack can be found here, it also contains the neccesary changes to the models.csv. Fans of British Aviation rejoice, as the new ones, especially the later parts are totally awesome.

EDIT: Out of sheer boredom I also made a Division pic for the British Lion and Confederate Sequoya-Class (sp?):

ill_div_ENG_21_6.jpg

This is based on a picture of how a Lion could have looked like that I found on the Internet. You should all check out that page.

Last edited:
^I can't see or download them here at work, but I trust they are awesome as per your usual--thank you very much for your work and generosity!

And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the 50 states!

For the next version I recommend two locked British GAR Divisions in northern Ireland. So far the Germans have made three attempts to land there. :mad: