• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Which of my posts is "regarding connections"? I have not even written the word in any of them. About the Stalins speech:
-Who cares if he was the planer of ww2 (Per my opinion he was not the planer of it. If he would be USSR would suffer less much as it originally did. They could not even win the winter war- well they did win but if you see the looses and gains it was not worth fighting it).
-And even if he did, the starter of the war is still the one who fires the first shot and not the one who planes it.

I didn't define Stalin him as planner of ww2, so why are you defining him as such if as it seems you still haven't read the speech of 19th of August? Really, instead of sticking to and repeating what you actually said already before, could you please move on and for example read the speech? Thank you.

imanc said:
I didn't define Stalin him as planner of ww2, so why are you defining him as such if as it seems you still haven't read the speech of 19th of August? Really, instead of sticking to and repeating what you actually said already before, could you please move on and for example read the speech? Thank you.
Where can I find the speech? And BTW I repeat the same because I just want to prove that WW2 was started by Germany not the USSR as you say.

well, actually I said that ussr *also* started ww2, not that ussr started war *instead* of germany, i did not dismiss hitler.
as for the speech, hm, i'm trying to find it in english, and so far have been unlucky to find full text in a free publication.

imanc said:
well, actually I said that ussr *also* started ww2, not that ussr started war *instead* of germany, i did not dismiss hitler.
as for the speech, hm, i'm trying to find it in english, and so far have been unlucky to find full text in a free publication.
There can be only 1 starter of the war. There cant be 2 (Or 2 alliances).

Please read again what i said about history being itself a process. World war can not begin in a day, it's a process. Even if first shots were made on 1st of September, you do understand that the determination to make those shoots was not made on 1st of September? And you do realize that on 1st of September *nothing* global happened, only regional war between germany and poland. *nobody* called it world war 2 at that point. If you think that every war "has 1 starter", then please, explain how ww1 started. Although i criticize Taylor on ww2, I'll stick to his "railway theses" concerning ww1, that all countries "drove into war" while actually being against it. Sad, but i don't think there's actually any newer theory about beginning of ww1 (that goes to arguments about stagnation in western historiography).
Embarrassingly, but in hour and a half i couldn't find text of stalin's speech on 19th of august 1939 in english. if smbd has the link, please provide. will search for it some time later, not now.
Please explain why "There cant be 2 (Or 2 alliances)" - what do you mean by saying there cant be 2 alliances?

imanc said:
Please read again what i said about history being itself a process. World war can not begin in a day, it's a process. Even if first shots were made on 1st of September, you do understand that the determination to make those shoots was not made on 1st of September? And you do realize that on 1st of September *nothing* global happened, only regional war between Germany and Poland. *nobody* called it world war 2 at that point. If you think that every war "has 1 starter", then please, explain how ww1 started. Although i criticize Taylor on ww2, I'll stick to his "railway theses" concerning ww1, that all countries "drove into war" while actually being against it. Sad, but i don't think there's actually any newer theory about beginning of ww1 (that goes to arguments about stagnation in western historiography).
Embarrassingly, but in hour and a half i couldn't find text of Stalin's speech on 19th of august 1939 in English. if smbd has the link, please provide. will search for it some time later, not now.
Please explain why "There cant be 2 (Or 2 alliances)" - what do you mean by saying there cant be 2 alliances?
By 2 alliances I meant the Comitern and Axis (Since only one of them triggered WW 2). And it is true that it was still not World war with the German attack on Poland, but there never was a true world war, since it would take all nations all over the world to join the war. There is always someone neutral like Switzerland. People mostly refer to World war as a global conflict (conflict=war- this war has to have influence on the whole world) of superpowers (Better to say major powers) as it was. About this event thing. If I dont look it per events, than the guilty of firing the first shot is G. Princip who has shot Franz Ferdinand. Without that, there would be no WW2 (Or at least not one as we know it).

Guys don't mean to be rude, but can we keep this thread for the modding? I'm interesting in an RA Mod, but I keep having to sift through stuff to figure out whats going on..

First of all why i didn't know that Mod is not dead???

"In case you're "serious" with your post, study how Chamberlain *didn't* allowed hitler to have war in Czechoslovakia. Read how pissed hitler was with the war opportunity that was "stolen" from him."

Dear comrade Imanc I'm very sorry but Hitler was happy as the "peaceful" expansion goes smoothly. he was angry when the Pols stood against him

English Patriot said:
Guys don't mean to be rude, but can we keep this thread for the modding? I'm interesting in an RA Mod, but I keep having to sift through stuff to figure out whats going on..

"SIADAP!!" that mans talk ;] :rofl:

Last edited:
is this RA1
or is this RA2
and if it is RA2 is Yuri in it as his own team
all so dose germany join the war in th pasific or any thing like that
all so it dose not say in any of the RAs if Germany is following the pact after ww1
and is ther more than one senario such as Ra1 Ra2 Ra2 yuries Reveng and with Ra3 on the way will ther be a new sinarie for that

and i agree with english patrotkeep it for the mode i to am going thro stuff that is not envolve the mode