• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you all who posted suggestions and issues here. We have begun discussion how we can make our games more accessible for people who are colour-blind, and I think we'll manage to cook something up for CKII. You writing about it here really helped to lift the issue.

This is what I love about Paradox, the paradox-people actually listen to you and read what people are writing and want. Good work Paradox, hopefully this will help some people :)

This is what I love about Paradox, the paradox-people actually listen to you and read what people are writing and want. Good work Paradox, hopefully this will help some people :)

Agreed. Plaudits for Paradox if they can do something helpful. It's just such a travesty that designers aren't taught about a defecit that affects such a large proportion of their playerbase.

Thanks for the response, Paradox. I can't wait to see what you all come up with! While I suppose it would have been nice for this sort of issue to have been dealt with earlier, I honestly can't say I blame them for missing it considering that there is so much that they do consider (and in my opinion consider well) when making these games.

-Mashun