• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

phys3t3r

Private
27 Badges
Oct 4, 2020
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Hello,
I was just trying out to finish a legend and I feel like some correct hints in the help windows were missing.
1) When on a travel I get occasionally an event, wich has the option to support a legend from another character. But never in the game it is stated, that my character can only support one and only one legend. So I lost all progress with my own legend, because as soon as I started to support the other legend, a NPC character was the owner of my old legend and he just finished that one by himself. Not funny!
Please have a little line included with a warning about loosing the active legend, something like "only one legend can be held...".

2) Finishing my then second legend I get the Legendary Building decision. Only it is not a decision, it is just a random hoax. In my case, having a capital with a special building slot (one I can't use because of my religion) I'm about to loose my Legendary Building with my death because of heritage rules. Or the huge investment in the Legend is mostly wasted and I won't be able to build it any time soon.
Again, one little line would have helped here with the hint, that this special building can only be build in a county without any special building slot.
And 2 b) I can't decide in which other county I want to build this. This is again not funny at all.

Edit: 3) Sorry, as an afterthought, I find it in general very sparse, how you deal with this Legendary stuff in the game. Nowhere is to be seen, what these legendary buildings are about. What kind of benefit do they give. Why would I work my way through 5 dynasty perks for a Watch Tower - and meanwhile forgo other perks? Also the perk Ancestral Claim - what is this? How does it work? For a game which is loaded in information, tool tips on tool tips on tool tips we now get astonishingly few informations. This is still a strategy game. I want to make based decisions!

Anyway, besides these points I very much like the addition Legends of the Death brings to the game and I really wish for more such game mechanics. And for very much less often event pop ups.

Thanks for your work so far, all the best,
Sebastian

Last edited:
Upvote 0