• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jasperlap

Recruit
Dec 7, 2023
I just bought the disc version of ck3 for ps5 and running my first ever game. As soon as it turned 1149 the game crashes. I restarted with an older save file and as soon as it became 1149 the game crashed again.
Reloading the same file is no use as it crashes over and over again.

I am really frustrated. Help!

Edit: it is the continuation of the tutorial game in Ireland

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Do you have the option to return the game and get your money back? If you do I would take it.

This game has had issues with saving including : crashing on save, refusing to save, and deleting saves for a long time. Paradox and Lab 42 have been made aware of the problems repeatedly.

Do you have the option to return the game and get your money back? If you do I would take it.

This game has had issues with saving including : crashing on save, refusing to save, and deleting saves for a long time. Paradox and Lab 42 have been made aware of the problems repeatedly.
Yeah I am afraid I have to. Support suggested to reinstall but nothing changed. Shame I really got addicted to the game in a couple of hours

thanks