• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Charles Bacon
Place of Residence: Farpoint
Memberships: Eutopian Journalistic Association, Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia
Politics: Centrist, though slightly apolitical at the moment
Finances: Middle Class
Biography: Born to Canadian-Eutopians in New Lancaster, Bacon hated the City, and loved going to the WET in the Summer. As soon as he was 18, he moved to Farpoint and began a small Radio Station named "Radio Free Radio Free Eutopia", which soon became a local hit. The rapid success of RFRFE, even outside West Eutopia helped Bacon to save his financial situation, and the Station has just gone national.

APPROVED by The_Hawk -- cling tenaciously to thy sanity!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: James Marcus Artemian
Place of Residence: Eutopia City
Financial Status: Comfortably affluent
Politics: Center Right
Bio: Born in Istanbul, Turkey to American parents on May 29th, 1981. His father was on military leave at the time, serving in the US military and stationed in Turkey. Raised in Chicago, US mainly and numerous other places. Studied abroad in Eutopia at Witney University as a political sciene major. After college, he travelled frequently, unable to settle down. During this time he visited Warsaw, Moscow, and numerous other cities, attempting to find a place to settle down. Fortunately, his father's wise investments in Eutopian developing businesses funded his travels. However, wishing to make a life for himself rather than spend the rest of his life living off of his parents, he moved to Eutopia City.

APPROVED by The_Hawk -- welcome back!

Name: Marshall St. George
Political Leanings: As of yet unaffiliated; centrist and passionate internationalist.
Financial Mass: Significant success in academic life affords a comfortable living.
Bio:
Archibald Marshall St. George was born in rural Gloriana to a family of mixed heritage both English and French. Not particularly well-connected, well-regarded, or well-off, they motivated Marshall to find his destiny abroad. He acquired higher education in Brussels, the U.S., and Oxford where he received his doctorate in History.

He recently returned home to handle the affairs of his dying mother. During his stay, he slowly overcame initial reservations to becoming an Assistant Dean of the Department of History at the University of Eutopia. Ultimately he came to a personal crossroads, sensing a fate having sent abroad for so long now bringing him back home as a "prodigal son." Rather than return to the reknowned (and elitist) Universities of Gloriana, he chose the cultural and political hub of the nation, Eutopia City, to make his new professional home.

His ardant stances regarding the need of Eutopia to proactively engage world affairs gives him both notoriety and a notorious reputation as a trouble-maker in the politically sensative academic world. Many who know Marshall St. George consider it merely a matter of time before he gets his fingernails dirty in national politics, so to speak.

[Player's note: I need a mentor like all get out! Can someone help me out until I get my bearings here? Thank you!]
[edit: modified the name as not to so closely resemble that of another character.]

Approved by Voshkod - welcome aboard (and keep an eye on Robotman)

Name: Aisin Jin
Place of residence: Eutopia City
Memberships in organizations: N/A
Political leanings: All over the place
Financial status: Lower Middle Class
Short biography consisting of any other information you care to provide: Relative Newcomer (I.E: Completely New) OOC: I'll be less lazy and write a better biography later. :)

APPROVED by The_Hawk -- welcome!

Name: Dan Jomson
Place of Residence: Farpoint/Eutopia City
Memberships: None Yet
Political Leanings: borderline anarchist/left libertarian
Financial Status: working class

The son of Norse working class parents Dan grew up in turbulent times in the WET. Currently 24 he is looking to make his voice heard, he completed college in Farpoint learning languages; mastering Spanish and Arabic, as well as picking up the basics of Farsi, French, Topan, and German. These were added to the Norse and English he had been speaking since his child hood. He spent a year after college riding trains across Etopia.

OOC: It's not too late is it?

APPROVED by von Streusser. Not too late yet, hop in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.