• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello!
We will have more information coming soon, what would you like to see?
By the old wiki we have a page named "Developer_guides" ( Could't post link here) , I would like to know how to develop my own mod in CS2.
Developer_guides_-_Cities__Skylines_Wiki.jpg

By the old wiki we have a page named "Developer_guides" ( Could't post link here) , I would like to know how to develop my own mod in CS2.
View attachment 1035377
Thank you for the clarification!
Yes we intend on having some basic info to get started with your own modding content soon. There will also be spaces on the wiki where others can create their own guides and resources as well!

Reactions:
That all Maps have all Signature Buildings and can put more then one on a Map because one of One Stop is not enough. Also Edit District and so on.
The comment to which you replied to was asking about modding related info, but what you are talking about seems to be for normal gameplay. The non-modding part of the wiki is maintained by the community, so feel free to add any missing information to the wiki yourself.

I said you can Download PNG from those buildings when opening then from Wiki page but need to go in some folder just to show up on all Maps,
Your comment ends in a comma again. Was there supposed to be more text?
I still don't know what you are talking about. You can build all signature buildings on all maps. You can use the theme selection on the left to build signature buildings from the other map theme.
Downloading the png files from the wiki is not going to help with modding.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Attempted to make change to wiki, but vandalism protection is keeping me from doing it - and even banned me since I'm so persistent. Also, forum rejecting the link in the body, so I removed the slashes in it below...

Can a mod please modify this page: cs2 paradoxwikis slash Community-Made_Guides
so that the main body reads like this and links to this github repo, pls? or just allow me permission to do so. Thanks!

This page is for Community-Made modding Resources, Guides or Walkthroughs!
  1. optimus-code's Unofficial modding guide and repository - github slash optimus-code slash Cities2Modding#readme
There is also a wiki page about the developer mode which allows manipulating the game world in some ways.

Attempted to make change to wiki, but vandalism protection is keeping me from doing it - and even banned me since I'm so persistent. Also, forum rejecting the link in the body, so I removed the slashes in it below...

Can a mod please modify this page: cs2 paradoxwikis slash Community-Made_Guides
so that the main body reads like this and links to this github repo, pls? or just allow me permission to do so. Thanks!
I unblocked you now. But I didn't restore your edit, because I see no point in hiding away this information in a private git repository. Why don't we put this on the wiki instead of linking external sites? That way anybody can edit and update the information, so it is less likely to become outdated