• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Susana

COO Paradox Interactive
43 Badges
Aug 18, 2004
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Paradox Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
Cities in Motion: Tokyo released!

Welcome to Tokyo, Japan’s largest and capital city. The citizens of this sprawling metropolis await your transit guidance and expertise. You must build a reliable and efficient transit system while playing through an all new campaign with four different scenarios. Start in the 1970’s and experience four decades of all new vehicles and challenges. Or make the city your playground in the included sandbox mode. With 7 new vehicles and the new Monorail vehicle type you are sure to transport the masses. Available now via all major digital download portals for $9.99.

Check out the Cities in Motion: Tokyo release trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0X5EUqpu1A

[video=youtube;X0X5EUqpu1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0X5EUqpu1A [/video]​

Paradox Interactive will donate 50% of net revenue per unit sold of the CiM Expansion for the first few days of sale to the Japan Relief Support program. Please check out the offer at your selected digital download provider for exact details.

Read more about Cities in Motion:
Webpage: www.citiesinmotion.com
Facebook – www.facebook.com/citiesinmotion
Twitter - www.twitter.com/citiesinmotion
Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/

I really would like to use the Monorail on the othermaps, will that feature come in a update ?
I was actually surprised that the Monorail wasn't added as another form of Metro. There were already under, over and ground levels so it would seem a natural fit (albeit a non-compatible system).

Funny problem:
If you build monorail tracks over the new footbridge, the pedestrians don't have much space left to walk on the bridge...
Or they can dance Limbo!
Qvj5dEgI5T8aiy-ci9SXP4xRIlOVRy4e

Well, its just a "scenery" not a building so monorail goes through it :) but i have a problem, nobody uses my transport systems... on monorail, wich is very atractive i have only 5 - 6 people in train... Is it caused by the size of the city? But in Berlin There were lots of passangers (I cannot forgott cca 1500 people on one bus stop...:D ) btw nice expansion, but i would like to play tokyo in day too, and i want to build monorail in vienna (or trams in tokyo) Thanks

I just bought it trough Steam (on the Mac).

I really would like to use the Monorail on the othermaps, will that feature come in a update ?

I was actually surprised that the Monorail wasn't added as another form of Metro. There were already under, over and ground levels so it would seem a natural fit (albeit a non-compatible system).

You can find my mod HERE Try it and post some comments :p

You can find my mod HERE Try it and post some comments :p

Works great.

Got it working on the mac like this. :

On Mac + Steam:
[/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/cities in motion/Cities In Motion/Contents/MacOS/addons]
(When you are in /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/cities in motion/ then right-click the app-icon and choose somthing like "show content")
Create the addons-folder if not already there.

Great add-on!

Tokyo is the greatest, although somewhat difficult to do. What I love most of all is that half of my money ($5) went to help the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. We are all God's children. Marvelous--now, to beat the scenario. Any ideas?:rolleyes: