• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

IamDOngson423

Corporal
7 Badges
May 30, 2012
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
i think Cities in motion 2 should become moddable with user made vehicles on steam workshop and this should be a n ides because it is becoming dead and i want CO to listen to this suggestion and THEY should do an update to the game.
i also think that some vehicles from CIM 1 should be made compatible for CIM 2 and the timetables should be more realistic
and there should be a feature to make a Night route.

CO I hope you listen to those ideas and make CIM2 more popular as a transit simulator

Reactions:
CiM2 is dead. Let's hope they learn from their mistakes from the first two games and kick out a real badass third part of the series some day in the future. Until then .. we have to live with that..

Reactions:
Yep, I am sure they will never come back to CIM2. But Karolina from CO did say in some interview some time ago they plan to make an ultimate public transit simulator some time in the future. If they will be as focused on it as they are focused on Skylines now it may be great. Let's hope it will.