• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mithelemir

Second Lieutenant
25 Badges
Jan 21, 2011
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Foul Circles Be Gone!

Dear Devs,

I am normally fairly optimistic as far as game features go. Your last patch, however, has introduced something that makes the entire game unplayable to me -- red, hideously blinking circles around my selected armies -- circles which I am unable to get rid of!

Please, either tell me that this red blinkorama can be turned off somehow, or that you will immediately provide an option to disable this horror. This is the most hideous, role-play destroying "feature" possible and, in short, it makes the game look like I am staring at a parking lights festival for the criminally insane.

I wish I could speak otherwise but, frankly, I am fairly furious right about now. I have a couple days of extra play time coming up with the Easter weekend around the corner, but your newest "feature" makes me want to first go into an epileptic seizure, then to ask for my money back instead.

Last edited: