• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Norfolk_Chris

Captain
5 Badges
May 2, 2013
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
The CIMx website closes tomorrow. This site was originally set up to support the CIM1 game, and later also CIM2. It's death became inevitable when CO/Paradox abandoned all future development of both the CIM1 & 2 games.
If you're still interested in either of these games, you now have only one day left to visit the CIM Exchange and download any of the CIM2 maps, or any of the vast quantity of CIM1 mods there. So act now before it's too late.
The CIMx website will be greatly missed by me and many others, so I would like to publicly thank all those who supported it!
So. goodbye and thanks for all the maps.

Hi,
this is really sad.
If somebody want to save Mods and Maps, can this do at www.citiesinmotion.net or www.citiesskylines.de

Feel free to upload your creations, they'll stay alive for a long time and will be hosted for free. I hope all the cool stuff will not be lost completely. You can also write me a PN there. Maybe we can improv english translation and reactivate english forums.