• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would like to see option to kick for a DM, yes it does have potential to be abused, but then again DM is always also the host he should have more right by default and good DMs would get that option to kick those unwanted cheating or very rude players who just stand idle, heroes always have choise to leave if they dont like the place.

So, you're basically claiming what we already understood and give no proof to back it up. Okay then.
While everyone is allowed to say their piece here, I'm simply left wondering if you believe any one of us will blindly believe you without even the slightest proof.

I haven't run into any cheaters yet, but I just wanted to throw in my two cents. There is a a trainer for the game. I don't know how linking works so I wont link anything, but it's not hard to find it if you want your proof.

I haven't run into any cheaters yet, but I just wanted to throw in my two cents. There is a a trainer for the game. I don't know how linking works so I wont link anything, but it's not hard to find it if you want your proof.

Please do not link any cheating material, for the purpose of proof or not. If you want to let the devs know, then by all means PM it just not posting it on the forums. While some people may be too lazy to search for it, if they see a link it's likely to cause more people to cheat.

Do PM one of the staff members though, it might help them set up some anti-cheats faster.

Please do not link any cheating material, for the purpose of proof or not. If you want to let the devs know, then by all means PM it just not posting it on the forums. While some people may be too lazy to search for it, if they see a link it's likely to cause more people to cheat.

Do PM one of the staff members though, it might help them set up some anti-cheats faster.
I agree with BossGalka, don't link cheats here or even what you might believe to be a possible cheat. Ignorance is bliss, as they say. It's better that people don't know if one exists or not then to be sure that one does.

As for my proof, it could always be sent to me via PM. But as BossGalka said, send it in to the Critical Studios Dev Team via PM or the Contact US Email at contact@criticalstudio.com.br to help them out.