• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(145825)

Major
7 Badges
Jul 12, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
How can I change the country colour of my nation in my current game?

Want to change Netherlands tan bland to Byzantium purple, tried changing it in the country text file and reoading EU2, but there was no change...

That should be the correct file. I edited my file (for FTG, not EU2, but should be the same) and I see a change in color. Are you using a mod? Maybe you're editing the wrong countries.csv file?

And why do you want the change the colour from beautifull Dutch orange to ugly purple? ;)

Change it to the beautiful Portuguese Green. Nothing beats that awesome Green. I can tell you how to change colours if you post a screenshot of Greeny Holland afterwards. :D

That should be the correct file. I edited my file (for FTG, not EU2, but should be the same) and I see a change in color. Are you using a mod? Maybe you're editing the wrong countries.csv file?

And why do you want the change the colour from beautifull Dutch orange to ugly purple? ;)

All I changed was the (DarkBrown;LightOrange) bit in the country.csv. And HOL is the Netherlands. No mods.

Why? Because I want the beautiful royal purple :p

Change it to the beautiful Portuguese Green. Nothing beats that awesome Green. I can tell you how to change colours if you post a screenshot of Greeny Holland afterwards. :D

I will post a shot of Greeny Holland afterwards...before I change it once again to purple, no problem, just tell me already :D

OK....I changed the light orange bit back to brown, so I guess I only had to change the first colour?

weeeeeeeeeeeee...

ScreenSave232.jpg

Beautiful! Thanks guys.

Last edited: