Changes to Playing Previous Versions of PDS Titles

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And then how would I submit the bug report if it is too big for the forum to receive it and be sure it would be submitted, even without the say of the forum leadership in the meantime then, so as to be sure to have it submitted, especially *against* the say of the site admins and moderators of the forums; so that the problems get solved against the unallowable say of the site authorities in the meantime?
As I said, if the save game file or other logs you are trying to attach are too big, you can zip them up OR upload them elsewhere (eg Dropbox) and post a link to that upload.

I didn't really follow the rest of your post or question, I am sorry. The site admins and mods have nothing to do with how your bug reports are dealt with by QA and/or the game developers.

Hi! I understand the HoI4 was updated today and now I have a conflict between the mod I was playing and the game version. I cannot play, the game crashes immediately. How I can go the previous version? (I do not see it either under the Steam library betas, nor in my Paradox Plaza account.)

Hi! I understand the HoI4 was updated today and now I have a conflict between the mod I was playing and the game version. I cannot play, the game crashes immediately. How I can go the previous version? (I do not see it either under the Steam library betas, nor in my Paradox Plaza account.)
Hey, had the same problem. What i found is thats currently not possible, but they working on a rollback for the 1.12.xx versions. (Source: )

I got this Paradox Account becourse of my PS4-Account.
Is there any possibility to use my Games, that i buyed at PS4, here at the Paradox launcher?
There is not, I am sorry. I'm afraid that buying games from one store does not get them for free on other stores. Steam got none of the money you paid to PSN for those games, so have no reason to give you access to them on their system. You'd need to get PSN to send your purchase money to Steam and I just don't think that's going to happen!

What you can do is put these items on your Steam Wishlist so you get alerted next time they go on sale, or check with our authorised resellers:

Sorry to be unable to help you much on this occasion!

Becourse i get shown my games..such as Battletech a.s.o.but i cant get them to be shown in the launcher nor in the steam library
That list in your account is NOT a list of Paradox games you own - every Paradox account sees that same list, even if they own no games at all.

To see what games you own in Steam you need to look in Steam ... !