• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kurt Steiner: There you are, you one faithful fan. Still questing for the black shine. We will visit it again in this AAR, if I manage to continue it for many, many chapters. This is already planned.
Even Ophelia will appear soon enough again.
As long as you are questing, I wont abandon this piece entirely.

I shall never leave neither my Quest nor my fair Ophelia (even if she would just use me to test her new whip :D:D ), my dear Lady General.

It seems I have some catching up to do :)

GrimReaper: It seems I have some catching up to do :)

well, it would be nice if there was more to catch up on ! ! ;)

Amona: ... „You will now, here, in the lair of the snake, tell me: Did you sleep with this redhaired, slender, english... uh... cow?“

neat ! ! :)

Amona:
...„I am afraid this is a secret, yes. But rest assured, the Germans will not like what we do to them.“
„We too don't like what they do. Putting the whole of Europe in their bag. Now that they have taken Sweden, Denmark and Norway will surely follow.“

it is interesting that Sweden was the first of those three countries to fall. usually, it is Denmark, Norway, then Sweden, with Sweden usually an "if"...

Amona:
... „ ...They are securing their flanks, after the Balkans now the North...“

that is certainly wise ! !

Amona:
... „Too late to complain about. The important thing is, Britain will hold out. But I fear it is not strong enough to beat the Germans on its own. We need American help.“

yes ! ! time to sell the Americans some horses ! ! :D

most excellent update ! !
:cool:

my Lady General, i apologise for being so slow to respond. sigh. even so, please realize that i have been reading in real time, that is, as you write it. unless for some reason, i don't see it (which did happen on one update.)

MORE ! ! :cool:

Ghostwriter: Welcome back, I am glad you are still with me. I have finally heard your pleas for more.

Grim Reaper: Welcome back too. I hope the catch up was worthwhile.

Kurt Steiner: The quest goes on.

Update to follow.

XLVI - BLACK EYES AGAIN - Part 1

Quiou Zong, Southwestern China, March 4th 1940, 6.10 hours

There was hardly any time left to evacuate the airfield. Though warning about the chinese surrender was lingering around for quite a while, the actual breakdown came as a shock to the tigresses.
Eve Sumers, the tigresses leadress let all planes start, to get away in the direction of the burmesian border, but the fuel hardly was adequate for the distance. But otherwise they would be caught by the Japanese, who were already en route to the field.
One of the last to get airborne was Bill Eaton, now an ace, with seventeen downed japanese planes. The only male in the outfit had emerged as the best among them, and the Japanese were eager to get him.
The formation of fighters rose to 4.000 feet and turned southwest. Bill was suspicious and scanned the sky for japanese planes. It would be fitting if the Japs were laying an ambush to get the vaunted Flying Tigresses before they could escape.
And yeah, there, out of the sun...
„This is Tigress 8, bandits at 11 o clock, coming down real fast.“
„Tigress Lead to all, break formation and engage.“
Damn, Bill thought, this would use up precious fuel. He went into a sharp right turn and started climbing. The Japanese had the altitude advantage. This would get hairy. He counted two dozen of the bitches.
Soon the Tigresses were engaged in a vicious air to air combat with their japanese foes.
Bill managed to get behind one Jap and blazed away with his machine guns as soon as he had centered the brown painted plane in his gun sights. It started to trail smoke, than exploded in midair. To bad for the aviatrix inside. The american pilot broke clear and searched the sky for new enemies. Suddenly, his aircraft was hit, and wheeled heavily down. His heart pounding in sudden shock, he tried to regain control, but his stick seemed a useless piece of wood in his hands. He had to bail out and quick, as flames started to rise around him.
The American managed to get the cockpit open and bailed out of the burning plane. The ground came near with alarming speed, but then his parachute opened, and he tumbled more gently towards the ground.
He could see the pituresque countryside, ricefarms, woodlands, small hills, a river. Finally, he landed in a ricefield, getting wet all over, the airbattle still raging overhead. He loosened the parachute and only then noticed he was wounded at the forearm, bleeding heavily.
Chinese farmers were running over to him. All the blood, Bill was suddenly very dizzy. Before he knew it, he sat on the ground and the whole world spun around him. The farmers, a middleaged woman, two young ones and a male, had reached him. They were conferring in chinese, and Bill understood a bit, after two years in China. They obviously were very surprised that he was male. Then they noticed his bleeding forearm and started chatting again. Finally, the girls and the male gripped his shoulders and feet and carried him off. The older woman attended to the parachute. Bill wanted to say something, but lacked the strength. Suddenly the world went black. He passed out.

Squire Bill Eaton, now a fighter ace in his own right, in dire straits.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Southwestern China, two hours later

„There is the wreckage. Tail number 8. Our aviatrix was right, she got the bastard.“
The captain of Her Shogas Imperial Air cruiser TAKAO lowered her binoculars and risked a quick glance at the commandress of the mission. The diminuitive ninja in black garnments had her own binoculars to her eyes.
Miyabis face remained expressionless.
„Go down, we will start the search from here.“
The TAKAO was ordered to land, and soon a company of riflewomen swarmed the surroundings of the wrecked plane. Miyabi inspected the wreckage, then conferred with the company commandress.
„Split your company in squads and start the search radially out. He cant be far. There was blood in the cockpit, so he is wounded. It is probable the chinese farmers will help him. Interrogate all Chinese you encounter vigorously. No need to be soft on this lice.“
„You got it, mistress.“
„I will be on the airship. Radio in when you got something.“
The ninja boarded the air cruiser again and went over to the bridge. The captain gave orders to start again.
„All ahead full, make your height 600 feet.“
Miyabi produced a pack of american Marlboros, a vice she adopted while in Germany with Ophelia Skorzeny, and lit a stick. Patience was a virtue. She was really looking forward to get her hands on the male, remembering all to well how he had surprised her and taken her out during her first attempt to destroy the Tigresses. This time she would present this damned male to the Empress on a golden plate. After she had some revenge on him, to be sure...

And the aviators nemesis, Miyabi the Ninja, again at his heels.

Last edited:
Mmmmh... Miyabi seems to be at a sudden loss of sense of humour... Bill is going to be in a bit of a mess if she gots him alive...

Kurt Steiner: May I ask you, as a faithful follower and reader of my crazy story, when, where, ever, did Miyabi show even the slightest trace of humor?:D

Update to follow.

XLVI- BLACK EYES AGAIN, part 2

A farmhouse, Southwestern China, an hour later

Bill was awakened by an urgent grip at his shoulder. He was still dizzy and tried to focus his eyes. As he finally managed that, he looked into the chinese womans eyes. He partially understood her urgent speech. Japanese were coming.
He noticed his wounded arm had been bandaged with white cloth, and it was in a sling. He rose slowly, tried to stay erect, it was difficult, but possible. One of the young daughters led him to the rear entrance of the small farmhouse, carrying a bag with her. She led him outside, dragging him on his unwounded hand behind her. She looked apprehensively to the right. He could see soldiers aproaching the farmhouse there. Further off, over a hill in the distance, he saw an air ship with the red rising sun of Japan hovering. Just great. They were searching for him.

The farmhouse, 20 minutes later

Miyabi entered the shabby house and took the situation in. The older woman and the male were all beaten up, the girl until now unharmed.
A sergeant approached her.
„We found the parachute buried in the fields. And this.“
She held up bloodied khaki garnments. Miyabi smiled. She went over to the daughter and drew a knife.
„What a pretty face,“ she beamed in chinese, and moved the edge of her weapon along the girls cheek.
„No,“ blurted the mother, her face broken and puffed out.
„Dont hurt her.“
„I take it you helped the American devil?“
„Yes, we did. Dont hurt her, please!“
„Where is he?“
„In the woods, my other daughter led him.“
„Very well, I will pick up their trail. Sergeant, lets move.“
„What about these chinese scum?“
„Kill them all.“

The woods in the night, Southwestern China

„Lady, I cant go farther, I need a break.“
He collapsed to the ground, his legs aching as well as his wounded arm. Everything was spinning around in Bills head. He nearly vomitted into the grass.
The chinese girl chrouched beside him.
„Must go. Hurry.“ he understood.
„Please, only five minutes, I am...“
„Look here, what do we have here. An american male in the chinese countryside. What a thrilling sight. Out here with your chinese girl having some fun? A peasant girl, to be sure. I thought the better of you. But we are all to accustomed to disappointments.“
The japanese ninja just came out of the surrounding bushes, together with a dozen armed soldiers.
The chinese chick cringed, while Bill felt himself in an icy grip of terror. It was she, the killress!
„It looks like we finally got you for good, Squire Bill Eaton of America. Be sure, we will make much of that. American mercenaries fighting for the chinese bandits, despite America being neutral officially. This will hurt your country. And you are the means to bring it all about.“
The killress was obviously very pleased with herself. She produced a pack of Marlboro and put one filtered stick between her lips. She fumbled with her matches, as Bill starred up at her like the rabbit at the snake.
Suddenly, deafening sounds let Bill cringe, and bullets were flying all around. The Japanese were taken totally by surprise and fell one after the other, each hit by numerous bullets. It was over in a few moments. All twelve soldieresses lay dead in their blood.
Only Miyabi was still alive. She just stood there, the cigarette still dangling from her lips, and seemed to not have moved a single muscle. Her eyes were like black glass.
About 30 chinese in rugged clothes entered the small clearing, all outfitted with submachine guns, rifles or pistols, looking really grim and frightening.
A lady in blue garnments with a black leathercap and a smg asked Bill in clear english:
„Are you alright, Squire Eaton?“
Shaken, but alive, Bill answered:
„Yes, I am well, thank you.“
Always the polite male in front of ladies. Some sheep he was.
„I am Shia Ling Zen,“ the chinese introduced herself, „ and this is my band of freedom fighters against the japanese opressors.“
Then she turned her attention to Miyabi.
„We should kill you right here on the spot for murdering the peasant family. But instead we give you a trial and will hang you. Later.“
Miyabi just stood there, unmoving. Maybe her eyes narrowed slightly.
„Drop your weapons, and then kneel.“
This the Ninja did. The Chinese went to work with stout rope and bound her securely, then she was gagged with two thick scarfs, and finally blindfolded with a third one.
When the Japanese was secured, Shia Ling turned to Bill again.
„Are you strong enough to march for another hour or two? We must clear the area. There are more Japanese around, and their air ship can be here in minutes.“
„I think I have to.“
„Very well. Lets move.“
And that was that. Bill was glad he was in good hands now, but every now and then he glanced over to the Ninja, now a helpless package, but still emanating menace and danger. He shuddered. He would only sleep well again when the Chinese had really hung her.

The forrest, later in the night

The group of resistance fighters, or bandits, as they hand been only recently, settled down at their small camp deep in the forrest. Bill was given some rice with meet and vegetables, and after eating he got very sleepy again and dozed off. But not without a last look at the packaged japanese woman in their midst. They would hang her in the morning, Shia Ling Zen had said. Soon Bill was dreaming about the Ninjas black eyes haunting him.
Meanwhile, the whole camp settled down. Two sentries were positioned, one for the camp and one for the prisoner.
The prisoner guard was rather amused to see the japanese wriggle and moan to no avail. A cowardess, this japanese ninja. She hit the Jap with the butt of her rifle and laughed.
Suddenly, the Ninja leaped upwards, her ropes falling in coils to the ground. The Chinese was surprised and wanted to scream in alarm, but a vicious kick in her stomach and another to her throat saw to that. She was dead before hitting the ground.
Miyabi was still gagged and blindfolded, but nonetheless moved with great speed and very determined. The other sentry loosened a cry of alarm and shot at the black shape. But Miyabi vanished into the woods.
All awakened by the scream and the shot, and immediately Shia Ling organized a search party for the escapee. Bill looked about confused and afraid. How could the Japanese get free and escape? She was a devil, unhuman, a demon of death and destruction. He hadnt thought of himself as superstitious, but he was changing his mind.
The Chinese searched the whole night, but the Ninja was gone. Only Bills fear remained.

Southwestern China, March 11th 1940, 6.04 hours

They were marching for a week now. Always in the night, as japanese airships and planes ruled the day searching for them. Shia Ling Zen tried to bring Bill over the border to Burma, into the british realm and safety. But the Japanese were everywhere, trying to get the american aviator. Bill was sure the Ninja was with them again, leading the hunt. She wouldnt give up this time...

Resistance fightress Shia Ling Zen comes to the rescue of Bill, no matter that she was a mere bandit only a short while before.

Bill will never forget these eyes, and now the killress has escaped again. Will he ever be safe again?

Last edited:
We want Ophelia, we want Ophelia!

Well, Miyabi is going to become some kind of Eastern alter-ego for unser beloved ass-kicker. But if she keeps failing to trap a man....

Na na na...

Kurt Steiner: May I ask you, as a faithful follower and reader of my crazy story, when, where, ever, did Miyabi show even the slightest trace of humor?:D

Update to follow.

Errrr... never?

Kurt: Miyabi is my own special favourite in the story. She and the japanese empress. They are so wonderfully mean.
Regarding Ophelia, she is unfortunately not due now, but your pleas have fallen on fertile ground. Here is a small special ophelia-scene, written especially for you. Okay, its important for the mainplot too.;)
Update to follow.

INTERLUDE

Somewhere in the mists...

It was raining this morning. Kikiros dark hair was all wet, likewise her own. Her eyes were wet too, but not from the rain.
“You hardly can be serious.”
“I am, blonde bastard. I will kill you for that, right here on the spot. You betrayed us all, it was all a shame.”
“Not, we had reasons. A great danger is coming, we must…”
“Don’t give me that, blonde scorpion. Dirty serpent. Die now!”
“NO!”
Their katanas met. She was more then reluctant, would gladly die by Kikiros sword, but the mission, her duty. She had to fight and win, the mission had to be carried out at all costs. The consequences of failure would be disastrous.
Kikiro was good, she had learned well in the past two years, but she was an ETNAL KROSA, her experience coming to her advantage, an experience the young Japanese would never even dream of having, would not even think possible. The experience of more than a lifetime.
The fight was short. She broke through her defence, trying to injure, not to kill. But, as if wanting to die, Kikiro jumped into the thrust.
“NO!” she screamed.
Kikiro sighed and slid of the katana and to the ground. Red blood on a white garnment.
She crouched beside the young girl, again weeping, her katana fell to the ground.
Taking her head in her hands, she couldn’t stop crying. Had it been worth that? The mission? Screw the mission, she would… no, she couldn’t.
Still weeping, she looked down on her dying lover.
The rain never stopped in this dream...

SET headquarters, Stockholm, fascist Sweden, March 13th, 1940, 4.52 hours

Ophelia Skorzeny suddenly woke up from the nightmare, immediately upright in her bed. SHOGA IV again. The dream was coming back to haunt her. It had been gone for a long time, why did it came back now?
She took her cigarettes from the sideboard and lit one, inhaling deeply. Would she ever forget this rainy morning in Osaka? Probably not. She snorted, taking a look at the watch. She could as well stay awake and make a morning run. Clear her head a bit in the fresh air outside.
She stood up and brushed the curtains of the window aside. It was raining outside, like back then in Osaka…

Haunted by bad dreams, Miss Skorzeny? And by the way, could someone explain to us what an ETNAL KROSA is?

Nightmares... you need a Teddy Bear, my dear Ohpelia...

teddy%20bear%201.jpg

:D

ETNAL KROSA... Some kind of acrostic... ETERNAL ROSE, perhaps?

Thanks for the gift of having such wonderful update about Ophelia, my dear Lady General.

Kurt: Nice teddy. The poor thing, staffed into this machine. You cruel male!

That said, here we go with an update. Albeit without Ophelia, I hope you can cope with that.

XLVII -CORPSES IN THE CELLAR, part 1

Meanwhile, the ladies of USA have there own pressing concerns.

Theodora Roosevelt Building, Republican Headquarters, Washington D.C., USA, 18th March 1940, 10.30 hours

„Hello again, Lady Ryan. Glad to meet you.“
„Arlene, how are things at Langley?“
„Well, you know, CIA is always the same. A bit sleepy all in all. If I remember the free live in business, with sharks all around, CIA is more like a holiday sometimes.“
„I hope you still take the job seriously.“
„Dont worry, I do. The more the Lady President doesnt listen to my briefings, the more serious I get.“
„This was the point where I quit. Couldnt stand it any longer. Well, now I am running for President instead, if thats any better. I must be totally out of my mind, but, here I am.“
„And as the candidate for president of the republican party, you have the right to be brought up to date with developments. Well, most things you will have read in the paper already.“
„Okay, lets get down to business.“
„Well, over in Europe, the Superfrauen are having a great time. In the last three months they secured their flanks in the north and the southeast. Sweden fell by a marvellous coup, followed by invasions of Denmark and Norway. In the Balkans, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria were already allied with Miss Hitler, then the attack on Yugoslavia followed. Currently the German Panzers make their way into Greece, which will soon fall.“
„The Southwest?“
„Spain and Portugal are reluctant to join the Axis. Our sources tell us Lady Franca isnt very hot about another war with her country in ruins from the sister war only three years ago. Portugal sells resources to Germany AND Britain. It is full of Gestapo agents, but the regime wont side with the Superfrauen of ist own account.“
„Will the Germans invade here too? To get at Gibraltar, such an operation might be worthwhile, fascist sisterhood or not.“
„We cant tell for sure. At least their are no obvious preparations for an invasion of Spain. Our british sources tell us their are nearly no german divisions at the spanish border.“
„Whats the situation in Northern Africa?“
„The Italians are on the run, the british have the upper hand. Well, thats what the papers and british propaganda says. I am not so sure about the issue. Again our british sources. The British forces in the Middle East are short on supply and assets. I expect the campaign in Egypt/Libya to last for quite a while.“
„The great question is: What are the Germans up to?“
„Well, Lady Ryan, they bomb Britain, their Uboats roam the Atlantic, they gobble up minors in Europe... but thats not the real thing. We estimate their army consists now of about 200 divisions, and most of them just sit tight. The Hitler faces a strategic dilemma.“
„Yeah, I see were this leads. Finish the British... that needs an invasion, she lacks the fleet for that. Or ... turn east. Attack the Soviet Union.“
„They are Allies. Sort of.“
„Not really. They are two thugresses getting along for the odd coup, but always an eye on the other. They will be at each others throats sooner or later.“
„Lady Ryan, I bow to your insight. Our sources in Germany tell us precisely that. Germany is preparing a large scale invasion of Soviet Russia, to start no later than Mid June.“
„This gives England time and breathing space. And me a bit time to win the election in November.“
„Not much time after all. The army thinks the german Superfrauen will make short work with the Red Army. They estimate eight weeks for the campaign. The Soviet System will fall like a house of cards before the german onslaught.“
„I am not so sure. Russia is vast. Dont underestimate it. Did you know the quote of old german chancelloress Bismarck?“
„Well, no, lets hear it.“
„Russia is never as strong as it looks, but it is not as weak as it looks either.“
Arlene Jackson, Deputy Director of CIA (Intelligence), had a good laugh. Jill Ryan smiled but remained otherwise quite serious.
„I gather the British know the german plans too?“
„Yes, they do. They have even sent a warning to the Stalina. Without reaction as of yet.“
„She is probably looking the other way. Japans triumph over China is bad enough for us. It is far worse for the Russians. All those japanese divisions and air wings now ready to attack Siberia. If the Japanese make a move the same time as the Germans, than the Stalina is in even more dire straits.“
„Does it look that way?“
„No. But thats no good news. Instead, the japanese industry concentrates on building up the navy. Quite a haul of carriers is being built there. Looks like the Japanese are looking for a showdown in the Pacific with our fleet.“
„Given our fleet strength and the aging vessels I am not looking forward to that either.“
„We have only one hope.“
„And what might that be?“
„That you, Lady Ryan, win the upcoming elections.“
„Did you have to say that?“

Jill Tessa Ryan, Republican candidatress for President.

Kurt: Nice teddy. The poor thing, staffed into this machine. You cruel male!

That said, here we go with an update. Albeit without Ophelia, I hope you can cope with that.

Cruel? Who? Me? Not really. That bear is my technical advisor and wanted to give a deep gaze at my PC :D

I couldn't hurt a fly, lest a charming bear.

And well, an update about Ophelia. I can cope with it, as I'm happy enough with seeing that you've recovered a wonderful pace of updating. And with the usual top quality.

Amona: ...They were conferring in Chinese, and Bill understood a bit, after two years in China.

knowledge is power ! ! ;)

Amona:
...Miyabi entered the shabby house and took the situation in. .. „Kill them all.“

to be expected ! ! :eek:

Amona:
...she turned her attention to Miyabi. .. „...we give you a trial and will hang you. Later.“

not a good choice ! ! more :eek:

Amona:
...the Ninja was gone. Only Bills fear remained. .. Bill was sure the Ninja was with them again, leading the hunt. She wouldn't give up this time...

no doubt. Bill will see her again ! ! :D

Amona:
...„We have only one hope.“ .. „And what might that be?“ .. „That you, Lady Ryan, win the upcoming elections.“

interesting twist ! ! :)

IIRC, IRL Republicans were the party of isolation ! ! :rolleyes:

magnificent updates ! !
:cool:

Kurt: A have a creative phase, alright. Lets see how long it will last. You couldnt hurt a fly? So you compensate for your peacefullness by playing paradox wargames, where men die in the thousands. Same with me;)

Ghostwriter: Miyabi is a real nice girl, isnt she?:D
Regarding the Republicans, they changed their policy in the years from 38-40 in this timeline. The strategy was outlined in the AAR somewhere in the past. I dont blame you if you dont remember, its several RL-years ago, in 2006 or so.:wacko:

Thanks for your interest and support fellows, you two keep me going.

Update to follow.

XLVII - CORPSES IN THE CELLAR, part 2

Athens, Greece, March 21st 1940, 11.08 hours

The german Panzers and armored personnel carriers were rolling through the streets of the ancient city. It was a complete triumph of the German Wehrmacht, the German Reich. It was HER triumph. HER Panzerkorps had broken through greek lines and had advanced so fast.
Generalleutnant von Manstein looked like in a bad mood nonetheless. She remembered too well what happened the last time she took a capital city.
It had been in Paris, the humiliation, the ropes, the gag, the faked hanging, the sack, the flower in her hair. She had been caught with a strange device, a sort of magic which transformed innocent cigarettes into cruel and efficient gags and which sapped all strength from the victims. Her captoress was still at large in Paris, showing more Germans what it meant to be helpless. The von Manstein couldnt light a cigarette without a shudder since then, always half expecting to be at her mercy again.
Nevertheless she now lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply. Not this time. This was Athens, not Paris. She was triumphant as she had been in Paris, and this time no „Flower“ was here to capture her. What humiliation it had been, how amused everyone of her colleagues among the german generals had been, the proud, arrogant von Manstein so treated. She would get her revenge. Sooner or later. To hell with all of them.
A greek boy beside his father, on seeing the Generals face, she riding in her armored carrier, started to cry...

The von Manstein takes another European Capital. Fortunately for her, the "FLOWER" isnt around this time.

The Kremlin, Moscow, USSR, March 22nd 1940, 23.40 hours

„What is this nonsense, Shmikova? The English capitalist she-pigs are out to catch me in their net. They want to draw me into a war with Germany before I am ready. It is all a sham.“
Ilona Shmikova kept her face impassive. The Stalina was in a fool mood, dangerous even for the head of NKWD.
„Well, the british informations could be genuine. There is a big building up of german forces on our western border, and huge stockpiles of supplies and ammunition, fuel and the like start to appear there. I am afraid the Germans might be coming for real.“
„NO! They wont. I have a treaty with the Hitler. Besides, she would not come at me until finished with the British. It is a deception for the British, this build up. You will see, the Germanskis will attack England before summer. We have still time.“
„Nevertheless, Gospoda Stalina, I think it wise to call up reserves and to alert our commanders.“
„No, no, no. This would anger the Germans and make them suspicious. I wont do that. You may go. I have had enough of that.“
„Yes, Gospoda.“
Shmikova left. The Stalina was a fool. But on the other hand? How could she turn that into an advantage? Times of crisis were also times of great possibilities, opportunities. She would make the best out of it. If the Germans were needed to bring about the Stalinas downfall, so be it.

The Shmikova still plotting against the Stalina. Dangerous, very dangerous. But the opportunities...

Carlton Hotel, Los Angeles, California, USA, April 4th 1940, 15.00 hours

„And so, Squires and Ladies, I am proud to announce, that to save our fine country from warmongerers and profiteurs of war, I will enter the presidential race on behalf of the America First committee. May never again one of our daughters be sent into any foreign wars.“
The flashlights went wild at that, and Charline Lindbergh blinked. Katherine Kaskas, in the background, smiled inwardly to herself. She had come far with her plans of revenge on the white Americans, she, the American Indian. The Lindbergh, her lover, was her willing pawness, now in the presidential race as a wild card, obviously for peace and isolationism. And maybe she would become president. Wouldnt that be a triumph? Her german case officeress was already very excited about the prospects.
Oh, to bring them all down!

Charline Lindbergh candidating for president, in the name of love, peace and understanding. At least she thinks so...

Kathrin Kaskas, the famous actress, is very pleased that her lover Lindbergh runs for the presidency. The German ABWEHR couldnt have hoped for more. Well, if the Lindbergh even wins...