• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
She's back!

And she's wonderful, as she uses to be... :D

So, the old dragon is on the way to say "bye" to the big Game... or not...

Amona said:
Kurt Steiner: Sorry for not answering for so long, will send you an email soon.

Don't worry, my dear lady. Take it easy and recover, please.

Amona: ...The muscles in her daggerhand were ready to deliver the cut...

glad to see ya back ! ! :D

even if it is a whopper of a cliff-hanger ! !
;)

Kurt Steiner, Ghostwriter:
Thank you for your never failing support.

Update to follow.

XLII - Snakes and Scorpions, part 8/b

Gulyaha abn Traskashs house, roughly same time

The Commandos entered the house from all sides and swarmed out. They encountered the Mahmas rather quickly, but were quite surprised to find them all bound and gagged.
Naturally, at all entrances to the complex sentries were left behind, and a pair of these highly alerted women spotted the Skorzeny on her way to the house, as she came in deep in thought, not even considering using their stun guns. As the tall figure reached the doorway, the Britas simply came forth, their guns pointing at the hooded Germans midst.
"Freeze, will you, dear!"
"A bit tall for a Mahma."
"Maybe one of these Kraut bitches in attendance. Lower that veil and put off the sun glasses. Its rather dark this night, dont you think."
The Skorzeny obeyed slowly, showing her shining blue eyes and clear features.
Then she moved rather quickly, too quickly for the commandos to follow. Before they could use their guns, vicious kicks send them both to the ground, and the Skorzeny, knowing that all was lost here, made a hasty retreat.
But other commandos had spotted her already, and these immediately used their stunners, if only to alert more commandos in the house to the fact there was something going on outside.
One of the Britas caught a glimpse of long blonde hair and suspected correct.
"Its this Skorzeny bitch. Lets get her!"
Immediately, four commandos started the blondes pursuit. Another one called on the radio the security forces of the governoress, and soon the hunt for the tall blonde was on.

The german quarters, a few moments earlier

"I would not even consider using that knife if I were you, dear."
Mountbattens voice was as cold as ice, as she pointed her service gun at the gaggd egyptians head.
The reportress took a quick look over Eve Lois shoulder.
"My oh my, what happened here?"
"Well, this is one very tough and brave old lady here. We better get medical attention for her as fast we can. And you, bitch, back to work, securing these pleasure bundles."
"Might I take some pictures?"
"Feel free to do so, Miss Collingwood. After all, thats what you came her for."
Shanaya made a very frustrated sound through her gag, and for a moment it looked like she would slice Bronwyns throat and screw the consequencs, but then she dropped the knife and returned to binding the know slowly awakening Germans.
The Mountbatten turned to the Collingwood, as the scream of one of the sentries alerted everyone to Skorzenys possible presence nearby.

Streets of Cairo, near the Mahmas house, same moment

How very dumb of her, how very, very dumb. Lost in memories of a distant past, she hadnt listened to her sixth sense that something was amiss, the whole operation gone to hell, and she alone in an enemy city, british lap dogs on her trail.
Ophelia flanked over a low wall and at the same time fastened her hood again. Two of the commandos were right behind her. She retreated into the shadows, changing from prey to predator without thinking about it. She came upon the commandos like a panther in the dschungle, leaving both of them unconscious on the ground, taking both stun guns with her.
The two others came from the right and were easy victims to the stunners.
The blond menace left the place now fully in a different mood, one better suitd for dangerous enviroments like battlefields. She left four bodies behind, for the Mountbatten to find a few minuts later, and this was the last trace the british commandos would get of her, to the Mountbattens fury.

Sister Mary the Merciful hospital, Cairo, British Egypt, a few days later, early afternoon.

"More flowers for our heroine!"
"Oh my, some good drink would be better, dont you have on of these hidden under these limeys uniform?"
"Lady Breckinridge, indeed I tried to smuggle a good scottish whiskey into the quarter, but the sisters confiscated it. No drink for the time being, I was sternly reminded."
"Lady Mountbatten, this borders torture. Is there at least some news on this german bitch that eluded us that night?"
"Well, I m aifraid I must admit, but, no, no trace at all. I fear she is gone for good."
"Too bad. Nevertheless, I guess you could use this Mahma bunch business well."
"Yes, you were most helpful. But - next time, you just call us before, will you?"
"Ah take it as some kind of help from an otherwise somewhat reluctant ally. All this neutrality bubbling over in the states... in the end, we will come over and help you out again, mind my words."
"I hope you are right. Good old England might not be strong enough to make it on its own. The Krauts are very dangerous this time."
"Already bombing the Isles, London?"
"No, not yet, but we are expecting it daily."
"And the Italians?"
"Still waiting."
"This wont last, I guess."
"No, but we have a little surprise for them in store."
"Thats good to hear, dear. Now about that drink we spoke about..."
"No."
"But..."

Turkish freighter "GÜL", enroute to Istanbul from Haifa, same moment

"And do you think the English will last into the next summer? Germany is very mighty indeed. Its Luftwaffe will bomb London to ruins quickly."
"Ah, I am not very interested in the war. We are neutral in Sweden, you see."
"Well, Turkey is neutral too, but there are heavy fights in our country about the curse of action in these times. Communists are strong, fascists too. I believe in the Fascists. We should side with Germany and take back the lands lost to the British."
"I hate violence, dear captain. Whats for dinner?"
The turkish captain smiled at the tall blonde swedish lady, a tourist and her passenger on the journey home, and thought of the night ahead.
Skorzeny sighed inwardly and thought of her two SET she left behind in British hands. Well, for them the war was over. But she herself would soon be back in the fray. She didnt look forward to explaining the Himmler the disastrous turn of events.
But so it goes, once you win, and once you loose.

Always at my lady's service, my dear Lady General. I hoped we could get rid to the Lady Dragon but... no way this time :D

Amona said:
How very dumb of her, how very, very dumb. Lost in memories of a distant past, she hadnt listened to her sixth sense that something was amiss, the whole operation gone to hell, and she alone in an enemy city, british lap dogs on her trail.

Lately my dear Ohpelia is a bit absent minded... She needs to return to his old actions days. However, I do love more her benig like that.

So dangerous still.

She didnt look forward to explaining the Himmler the disastrous turn of events.
But so it goes, once you win, and once you loose.

Auntie Heinriette is not going to like this little failure. While, that's life, indeed.

Back at last!
Sorry to hear about your illness. I'll leave the snide remarks for until you are healthy enough to bite back ;) .

Here's something you might find funny even though it's not a precise match to your story:

20060813.jpg

Amona: The Commandos entered the house from all sides and swarmed out...

Yea ! ! the "Cavalry" have arrived ! ! :D

Amona:
...The blond menace left the place now fully in a different mood, one better suited for dangerous environments like battlefields. She left four bodies behind, for the Mountbatten to find a few minutes later, and this was the last trace the British commandos would get of her, to the Mountbattens fury.

Yea ! ! cool ! ! she got away ! ! ;)

oh, were those four killed, or just stunned ? ? :confused:

Amona:
...She didn't look forward to explaining the Himmler the disastrous turn of events.

fortunately, Skorzeny can take the heat ! ! :)

Amona:
...But so it goes, once you win, and once you loose.

yes ! ! as we say on this side of the Pond, "you win some, you lose some." :D

magnificent update ! !
:cool:

I just saw this out of nowhere "An alternate U.S history" with the name Cat War?

I was thinking, this must involve the Confederacy conquering the Union and heading for Africa or some wild baloney.

But I'm in shock this is all-female. This is really cool, I'ma read this fo'sho.

Naga Niome said:
But I'm in shock this is all-female. This is really cool, I'ma read this fo'sho.

Good election.

You, by the way, forget some guys, as the Dutch prince, for instace :D

By the way.

Amona, my dear Lady General...

We want Ophelia back!

Please...

looking for more, dear lady ! ! :cool:

Lyceria said:
Can this mod be downloaded somewhere? :confused: I'd really like to try.. Of course somebody have asked this before, but 31 pages reading is too much.

She's working on it. In the mod section you can find the thread dealing with the mod. As far as I know, my lady General has a quite busy life, and the mod is developing quite slowly. However, we shall wait, shan't we? ;)

To all still interested:
I will regain Internet-Access and more time with the beginning of November. The AAR will be continued then, hopefully at a much faster pace.

Just two weeks.

Oh yeah...

Here we'll be.

Amona: ...beginning of November.

looking forward to that promised update ! ! :cool:

XLIII - Journey into the blitz, part 1

XLIII – JOURNEY INTO THE BLITZ, part 1

Theodora Roosevelt building, HQ of the Republicans, Washington D.C., December 6th, 1939, 20.15 hours

Jill Ryan felt uneasy in Rowenna Graysons office, the center of the spiders web, so to speak. Seeing the old spider smiling amiably didnt ease her apprehension the least bit.
„Well, Jill, everything fine with the kids and your wife? Missing you dearly there in Boston I would guess.“
„Yes, but my work for the upcoming campaign is important, so they understand.“
„Much more important than you imagine, Jill.“
„Beg your pardon?“
„Some Scotch? It was send to me by Churchill herself. Over there things arent looking good.“
„The Britas will hold out, IF we help them. But in order to help them, we must get things going, and the current administration wont do that. So we must...“
„And thats were you come into play. We need young power and a fresh face on top of our campaign, and I am determined to supply the party with such.“
Jill was still blind to the obvious, not willing to see her role in Graysons sheme.
„I am speaking of you, my dear young lady. You are the knightress on the white horse for the free world, you are the republican candidatress, you will be the next presidentress of the United States may the godess bless them.“
„You cant be serious. I mean, I am no real politician, I am far to young and unexperienced. Who would vote for me? No one knows me...“
„We will make you known, Jill, and you are just the best woman for the job. This cant be so unsuspecting for you. I am doing everything for months now to build up your standing in the party, connect you to the right people and the like.“
„Uh, I am afraid I was quite naive. I guess I was just thinking you needed my knowledge on the fascists and their countries...“
„And exactly thats what we need. We will have to fight them, and soon. We both know it. I heard you were called The Inflexible in high school hockey. Does the Inflexible now tell me she shuns back from the challenge, the responsibility?“
„I... I need a few days to contemplate the thought. Speak with my wife and...“
„But we both know what your answer will be. Anyway, its okay with me, you shall have your time. In two weeks you will head a group of our ladies visiting Britain. See for yourself how the Britas are doing, and get acquainted with Lady Churchill. Till then I must know your decision.“
„Thats, uh, fair, I guess.“
„And now lets have some scotch, shall we?“

A small update now(see above) will be followed by more from November 13th on.
Thanks to Kurt-Steiner, Ghostwriter and all the others for continued support.

Last edited: