• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
its been a while....Would love to read more

RL stealin time again?

anyway - keep up this great piece of work :cool:

Amona: ...Apart from being cute, Ilona Shmikova possesses an important virtue: patience.

patience won't help her if the Wicked One decides to add her to the dead leader list ! ! :eek:

and, i was hoping that our American Beauties would take out a division or two of Krauts ! ! :D ( and, slip out of the country ! ! )

most excellent updates, cuz ! ! :cool:

Shmikova doesn't sound anything like Beria, even though your girls usually have similiar sounding names. Where did you come up with it? Some wordplay i don't get or just a random one?

BTW: Any news on the "to release or not to release" front regarding that mod of yours?

oh yeah, please do that....I would love to know how this continues

Amona said:
Now 21 years old, she happens to be a lady friend of mine. As she is very cute, and an intelligent and determined young lady, I tributed her beauty by giving her a role in the story.
You honour one of your friends by having her star as a female Beria :eek: ?
Suddenly i have tons of clicheés about female friendship (like the close hugs making it easier to stab each other in the back) screaming in my head :D .
So what will she do 1st in her new job? Purge every NKVD officer prettier than her ;) ?

Anyway got a question about the story:
Since you introduced a male Amelia Earhart for the Yankees is Germany going to get a male Hanna Reitsch?

lack of creativity - thats a downer - hate when that happens myself. Right now I have the oppossite problem really - but the result is kind of the same - i have so many chapters in my head that i am not sure which on to put next - you know, many interlinked storylines etc...oh and lack of time to actually put it down on "paper"

ill cross my fingers and hope that you get some good ideas

Simon-1979: ...i'll cross my fingers and hope that you get some good ideas

good idea ! ! ::does same:: :)

Amona: ...“The truck is gone.”

OUCH ! ! mobility and food - gone ! ! :eek:

magnificent update ! !
:cool:

oh dear - oh dear, oh dear.....good im not in thier high heels :eek:

great update :cool: :D

I can't say I'm a regular, but I do enjoy this strange piece, so much in fact that I have voted for it in three categories in the upcoming Q1 2007 AARwards. Keep up the good work Amona, and Vorvärts die Superfrauen! :D

"Apart from the lesbo-bondage mumbo jumbo"

*laughing hard*

yeah, you do seem to have something going on in that area - personally im not really into stuff like that but it does spice up the story in some ways - a nice little "side-engine" to the AAR as a whole

and again splendid piece of work there :cool:

"CC"

Amona: ...Those French were so... well. Khaki colored tape, pink tape. No Lois, don't imagine it. On the other hand, this arrogant, cool Burgsmueller taped up in pink was an appealing thought. Too bad pink would stay out in the nightly woods too...

yes, that pink would "stand out" in the night, especially if it was a hot pink ! ! :D

it is really neat that the French supply the ingredient that makes the mission a success ! ! :cool:

Amona:
...“To get you safely back to us with a german general and staff as prisoners, I would gladly do anything, including hopping along Champs Elysee mummified in this tape you need.”

OH THAT would be a sight to see, except that everything important would be covered up ! ! ;)

Amona:
...The old Knights estate at Spleissheim, near Saarbruecken, Northwestern Germany, actually headquarters of German 127th infantry division - and target of the Queens Owns Commandos very first strike against the Superfrauen.

awesome, can't wait ! ! :) bring it on ! ! :D

magnificent update ! !
:cool:

Amona, this is simply brillant. Most original AAR ever, i can only cheers at you. However, i have two questions:

1. Could you, please, post the cabinets of the major nations? (USA has already, im thinking about France, Britain, Italy, Germany, Russia, Japan and maybe China).

2. Can we download your work somewhere? :D

This AAR always gives me those spinning eyes >> :wacko: because of it's weird awesomeness.
I wished you'd update this more often!