• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tansofa

Recruit
2 Badges
May 3, 2024
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
Sometimes I can open the game and most of the time cannot, I don't know why and it's really annoying, I can't open the game whenever I want.
What can I do to solve this problem permanently?

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    149,3 KB · Views: 0
  • system.log
    2,7 KB · Views: 0
Windows Error Reporting:
+++ WER0 +++:
故障存储段 2157404611661936358,类型 4
事件名称: APPCRASH
响应: 不可用
Cab ID: 0

问题签名:
P1: eu4.exe
P2: 1.0.0.0
P3: 656f6bde
P4: EOSOVH-Win64-Shipping.dll
Is this on Epic? Because that DLL appears to be part of their client. Check with them for any updates to it, I'd say.

Does the game run from eu4.exe directly from File Explorer okay?

Is this on Epic? Because that DLL appears to be part of their client. Check with them for any updates to it, I'd say.

Does the game run from eu4.exe directly from File Explorer okay?
No, I launched the game from my Steam client.
I tried reinstalling Epic and it didn't seem to change much, but I found that if I unistalled it, I could open the game normally.
Anyway, thanks for helping!

Sheesh ... if this still happens when you reinstall Epic, I guess you should open a bug report with them?

Hi Guys, I also have similar problem as above mentioned, launcher wont open. I did partial launcher uninstall and reinstall, and also full game uninstall, reinstall.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    29 KB · Views: 0
I am having a crashing problem. I am trying to return to the game after a number of years out. I bought all the DLCs I was missing and reinstalled the game on steam. Crashed three times. I uninstalled and removed the folders from documents and steam steamapps common. reinstalled and still crashing.

suggestions?

Attachments

• DxDiag 2024-05-10.txt
    145 KB · Views: 0
Please make your own new threads; it is very unlikely you have the same problem cause as the OP (an Epic client issue).

Include there full problem history, those dxdiag files, and game og files. Thanks.