• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff. Nice to see the rebels given another boxing lesson by Polandball. Better yet, Polandball's high jump training seems to have proven hugely useful, his leap into Thrace was quite epic! Just a pity then that Austria remains so very annoying.

I hope those Austrian jerks get what's coming to them! ::shakes fist in impotent rage::

Well its wasn't the swiss that became muslim it was the knights, as we all know, they never resist :D

I've got to take a few provinces from the Teutons first berfore they can become worthy polish...erhm..subjects

ok i get it now... i just wonder will muslim templars make revenge after their christian templars? :D

Good stuff. Nice to see the rebels given another boxing lesson by Polandball. Better yet, Polandball's high jump training seems to have proven hugely useful, his leap into Thrace was quite epic! Just a pity then that Austria remains so very annoying.

Yeah the Austrians are very annoying, denouncing them in ever first and last post of a chapter! :D
Oh btw, Polandball wanted to be an acrobat when he was little :)

I hope those Austrian jerks get what's coming to them! ::shakes fist in impotent rage::

Jerk, yes. Comming to them, no. Better to exploit them as an allied nation (before) we do something to them :)

ok i get it now... i just wonder will muslim templars make revenge after their christian templars? :D

Aaaah, perhaps, i haven't giving anything past chapter 16 a though you know :huh:

Poland can into Greece/Turkey. And out again. Stupid Austrians. One day King Polandball will crush their armies, and use their spears for ski poles. Because Poles ski.

And I like the gradually expanding advertisement section. Can we take out adverts in it?

Poland can into Greece/Turkey. And out again. Stupid Austrians. One day King Polandball will crush their armies, and use their spears for ski poles. Because Poles ski.

And I like the gradually expanding advertisement section. Can we take out adverts in it?

Take out adverts in it? I'm sorry but my english is almsot as equally crappy as King Polandballs :confused:

Take out adverts in it? I'm sorry but my english is almsot as equally crappy as King Polandballs :confused:

I'm sure it's infinitely better than my... *looks at Derahan's Location* ...whatever your primary language is :D It's a weird phrase. It means 'can we pay you to place an advertisement in that space', if that makes more sense, like companies pay football teams to have their name on their shirts.

I'm sure it's infinitely better than my... *looks at Derahan's Location* ...whatever your primary language is :D It's a weird phrase. It means 'can we pay you to place an advertisement in that space', if that makes more sense, like companies pay football teams to have their name on their shirts.

Aaaah now i see, haha, that's a funny idea, i wouldn't have anything against it :laugh:

I say Polandball should use Austria as slaves! Attack somenoe and let them do the dirty work! make them pay!

Remember the Cliffhanger? Just wait till the next chapter adn you'll see :happy:

Two questions and i'll leave for 2 more updates :) Two more brilliant updates, like this one.
1)When Hungary will be added into the sponsors list?
2)What about declaring a war to all other white-and-red european flags? Only Poland should stay White and Red!:D And to get to Riga you'll get a chance to fight with... Tetuonic Order...

Two questions and i'll leave for 2 more updates :) Two more brilliant updates, like this one.
1)When Hungary will be added into the sponsors list?
2)What about declaring a war to all other white-and-red european flags? Only Poland should stay White and Red!:D And to get to Riga you'll get a chance to fight with... Tetuonic Order...

Well since you ask so nice i shall awnser thou quesions :)

1. When King Polandball finally goes to war against hungary himself but at the current rate that won't happen for some time

2. Haaah i didn't think of that, maybe or perhaps i'll do that. (Btw, in-game i am aleady at war with the Teutonic if you missed the last two pictures in the fifteenth update ;))

Two pictures? I didn't miss them (same as a typo in the first one, heheh), they gave me an idea to make Polandball agree with the plan ;)

Oh, a plan eh? well I'm just happy you dropped an comment, it's really encouraging for a writer(in my case drawer(?)) so thanks again! :)

Homeworks, essays, real life and preparation for university studies have occupied my mind for the last weeks and i haven't been able to produce anything, now i don't really want to promise anything but i hope i will have next chapter up next week.

152f5za.jpg

24ay70k.jpg

wiaop.jpg

16bfvq9.jpg

2ijm78.jpg

23u51j4.jpg

When you're chewin' on life's gristle, don't grumble. Give a whistle. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.