• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RamsayBoIton

Second Lieutenant
Oct 30, 2017
Mid game, I had the option to indefinitely Donate 300 gold to Bektashi Order to gain 300 piety. They had some holdings throughout my realm. Some shit happened and they became sub vassals of one of my Sultan/King level vassal and the option in the intrigue menu disappeared. Bektashi also lost all of their holdings except the titular title.

I got rid of the Sultan and made the Bektashi my direct vassal, gave them some new holdings (castles/wilayahs) but I still dont see the option to donate?

I need the piety asap to straighten up the decadent kinsmen. My decadence is near 100% for past 5 years and I'm getting a decadence revolt every couple years with 200k stacks.

Current piety is 62, and monthly gain is ~20. I constantly have 5+ decadent kinsmen at all times, giving a monthly decadence gain of ~10.

How do i get this option back?

Year is 1305.
Been emperor of Africa since 800s.
Have conquered 70% of the map.

I think you are prevented from donating to a holy order if they are your vassal. If you grant them independence, you should have that decision available again.