• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Vasiliy

Second Lieutenant
5 Badges
Apr 29, 2004
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Hi

I setup sprites from Stony site. All is fine, but some sprites have a wrong colors, for sample Soviet and French tank in 1939. I think that problem is in the palette files, but I don't know how fix this problem. Or may be it is because I have specific graphic setup on my computer.

Could somebody help me?

Thanks

It's very likely to be the palette files, yes. I don't remember installing any of the Stony Road sprites directly, do you just unzip the archive into the hoi directory and the files fall into place or do you need to manually place them? If the latter, did you place the palette file correctly in <HOI>\GFX\palette? (the palette file is a bmp, probably called something like T-PANZER C-SOV L-#.BMP)

Gwalcmai said:
It's very likely to be the palette files, yes. I don't remember installing any of the Stony Road sprites directly, do you just unzip the archive into the hoi directory and the files fall into place or do you need to manually place them? If the latter, did you place the palette file correctly in <HOI>\GFX\palette? (the palette file is a bmp, probably called something like T-PANZER C-SOV L-#.BMP)

Yes, I did.