• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Halou

Recruit
25 Badges
Jan 24, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
Hello everyone,
I need help with a bug.
I am a great power, 5th position, but when I save and exit the game (even at the main menu) and reload the save, I find a reset of the great powers to the original ranking.
A fictitious ranking, for example in the list there is Prussia, but in the game it transformed into the German Empire.
Each nation has lost the state of great power, so they are all considered second-rank powers.
There is no possibility of influencing neighboring nations, and alliance restrictions no longer exist, this applies to all nations.
I was hoping that by waiting it would be resolved and recalibrated, but it doesn't.
and indeed it creates problems, I no longer have access to the internal market of my old puppets, and for a small country without great resources (Italy) with the colonial race not yet started it makes everything annoying.

Is there any way to fix it? a console command? any way to prevent it? or should I throw the run?
I have a save where I am still great power, but after that every time I save the bug happens. Sometimes it doesn't happen, but it's rare.
I have already tried reinstalling the game.

I play with the latest version, without mod