• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Conditional that it doesn't happen if a cylon is revealed and sent to the resurrection ship before my turn, or if a cylon has a better suggestion..

Didn't you already get a super crisis when you revealed?
I'm not a Cylon but .. I've never seen it be worth a Cylon's time to draw a SC from the resurrection ship, to be honest.

I think we might need a GM ruling on this Enforce Player Order nonsense, the way it is currently going it is completely useless because anyone can "accidentally" state their play with no repercussions. IMO we need to completely get rid of the idea of enforcing order or punishing people who play out of order, maybe not allow them to play any cards into a check if they do it out of order.

The only purpose of enforcing turn order is to ensure that people who want to wait on other players have a chance to do so if that is how the play order in the actual boardgame turns out.

In that light there is zero need to force people to not go early. Yes, they reveal a little information when they play early. No, it doesn't actually matter. People who go early reveal how many cards they play to -both- sides anyway. If anything he's doing you a favor because you now have a better idea what you're up against.
So "going early" is not an offense. At all. In fact, it should be encouraged, since it speeds up the turn.

:) Thank you.

When I introduced this rule it worked exactly the way EL has been using it, you know.

I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, but I think I'll be able to check in here daily at least until Monday. But I think we should have a sub ready if I need one.

Check of 7 goes up 2 and down 4 for a final of 5. Jopi removes the highest card against him using his per turn ability.

POL/TAC = 5
Politics-2 (Support of the People)
Politics-3 (Investigative Committee)
Tactics-1 (Launch Scout)
Tactics-1 (Launch Scout)
Tactics-5 (Critical Situation)

Treachery-2 (God's Plan)
Treachery-2 (Special Destiny)
Treachery-3 (Sabotage)

Leadership-5 (At Any Cost)

12 - 7 = 5 PASS!

Jopi needs to pick a location to move to.

edit: treach will be out shortly, reckless and special destiny.

Last edited:
I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, but I think I'll be able to check in here daily at least until Monday. But I think we should have a sub ready if I need one.
I am pretty sure we will be ok if you preload some orders for me as we wont get to your turn by then almost certainly.

Check of 7 goes up 2 and down 4 for a final of 5. Jopi removes the highest card against him using his per turn ability.

Jopi needs to pick a location to move to.

edit: treach will be out shortly, reckless and special destiny.

That not even a once per turn ability. This is what it says:

Quick Fix -- On your turn, once all Skill Cards played into a skill check have been revealed, you may choose one card to discard before resolving skill check abilities and resolving strength.

Note that it does not say once per turn. If there is another skill test on his turn, like say from the crisis. He can use it again.

That not even a once per turn ability. This is what it says:

Quick Fix -- On your turn, once all Skill Cards played into a skill check have been revealed, you may choose one card to discard before resolving skill check abilities and resolving strength.

Note that it does not say once per turn. If there is another skill test on his turn, like say from the crisis. He can use it again.
I know el chill out, it was just what I call those abilities in a quick type.

I suggest that Jopi move to the Research lab. After all, he can move elsewhere on his next turn to hit stuff, and well in the Research lab, he can't be sent to sickbay when we blow the rest of the ship up.

I suggest that Jopi move to the Research lab. After all, he can move elsewhere on his next turn to hit stuff, and well in the Research lab, he can't be sent to sickbay when we blow the rest of the ship up.
He can't be blown up in the brig either.:p

Off to communication with ya!

CRISIS: Security Breach

Skill check: LEA/TAC = 6
PASS: No Effect
FAIL: -1 Morale and all characters in the Command location are sent to Sickbay.

Post Crisis: Launch Raiders, NO JUMP PREP

cylonmanager ftw!

Very appropriate :D

One weak

And Jopi gets to use his ability again on this one, excellent.

Since there's going to be a lot of raiders out there, should I go basestar bridge and damage Galactica? Or should I go Cylon fleet and activate raiders or heavy raiders? Activating raiders will just move them into position, and the colonials will just have to draw jump prep to get out of there. They probably have repair quorum cards out their, so damage to Galactica would be temporary, although it could be a hassle for them in the short run with Jopi running around as well.