• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Everything out soon. Working on it now.

work in progress, almost ready to start.

Turn 1

## Capt. Kiwi is the president! He draws 1 quorum card!
## SBR is the admiral! He gains control of two nuke tokens!

Code:
[b][u]Player Status[/u][/b]
[i]Bolded player has the turn.[/i]

[B]JOPI ~ Cally	[5][/B]
CAPT. KIWI ~ President Baltar	[3, 1Q]
SBR ~ Admiral Starbuck	[3, 2N]
EL ~ Caprica 6	[2]
TMOIY ~ Anders	[3]
GRAHAM ~ Tory	[3]

Destiny Deck [12]

Code:
[b][u]Fleet Status[/u][/b]          [b]Distance[/b]       0/8

[b]Food[/b]       08/08      [b]Vipers[/b]         2 Active, 6 in Reserve, 0 Damaged
[b]Fuel[/b]       08/08      [b]Raptors[/b]        4 in Reserve
[b]Morale[/b]     10/10      [b]Jump Prep[/b]      1/5 (Cannot jump)
[b]Population[/b] 12/12      [b]Cylon Boarding[/b] None

Reserve   Civs 10
Active    Civs  2
Destroyed Civs  0

Ships and Resources Remaining
-- 1 Pop            x6
-- 1 Pop & 1 Morale x1
-- 2 Pop            x2
-- 1 Pop & 1 Fuel   x1
-- Empty            x2
-- Galactica Food Damage Token
-- Galactica Fuel Damage Token
Code:
[b]Galactica[/b]  (0/6 Damage)
[i]FTL Control[/i] 
[i]Weapons Control[/i]
[i]Command[/i]  
[i]Communications[/i] 
[i]Admiral’s Quarters[/i] 
[i]Research Lab[/i] ~ CAPT. KIWI ~ President Baltar
[i]Hangar Deck[/i] ~ SBR ~ Admiral Starbuck, JOPI ~ Cally
[i]Armory[/i] ~ TMOIY ~ Anders
[i]Sickbay[/i]
[i]Brig[/i]

[b]Pegasus[/b] (0/4 Damage)
[i]Pegasus CIC[/i]  
[i]Airlock[/i]
[i]Main Batteries[/i] 
[i]Engine Room[/i]
Code:
[b]Colonial One[/b] 
[i]Press Room[/i] ~ GRAHAM ~ Tory
[i]President’s Office[/i] 
[i]Administration[/i] 

[b]Cylon Locations[/b]
[i]Caprica[/i] ~ EL ~ Caprica 6
[i]Cylon Fleet[/i]
[i]Human Fleet[/i]
[i]Resurrection Ship[/i]

[b]Off-ship[/b]

Code:
\      BRAVO   |   CHARLIE    /  
 \             |             /
  \            |            /
   \           |           /
    \          |          /
     \         |         /
      \        |        /
       \       |       /
        \      |      /
         \     |     /
          \    |    /
           \   |   /
A           \  |  /           D
L            \ | /            E
P   Basestar  \|/   Civ x2    L
H   Raider x3 /|\             T
A            / | \            A
            /  |  \           
           /   |   \
          /    |    \
         /     |     \
        /      |      \
       /       |       \
      /        |        \
     /         |         \
    /          |          \
   /           |           \
  /   Viper    |   Viper    \
 /             |             \
/    FOXTROT   |   ECHO       \

Action queue:
GM~Send out loyalty cards+double check this post+send out skill cards later

Last edited:
*drums fingers*
Loyalty cards out, everyone please confirm receiving them. Anyone see any issues with the starting status?

Confirmed Loyally as a Cylon Leader.

For all Cylons that are pretending to be humans, I would like to take this time to remind them that we have determined that humans are an endangered race and need to be brought safely to their homes so that they can regrow in numbers.

This is Gods plan, so I suggest that we follow it.

Also, for my turn I am looking for suggestions as to who I should Intimate and what I should have them draw. Well we all follow God's Plan, our fellow race does have some say in what happens to them along the way.

If you truly feel contrite for destroying most of humanity and mean to aid us, I would actually suggest moving to the Human Fleet and infiltrating Galactica. You could do us more good down here.

I can do that on my first turn. Remember that my movement action can be spent basically giving someone a card from a deck that we want even when I am infiltrating, so I think it might be best for me to sit somewhere where I can basically hope for an XO to throw around and just keep getting us more cards unless something else happens.

Skill cards also sent, waiting for confirmation of seeing loyalty cards and we can go live.

SBR and CAPT. KIWI still need to confirm they got and read their loyalty PM.

Jopi can think about a preload if they want and fire it off to me or talk about one here and post it.

The skill card decks clearly hate me. I won't be of much help in any skill checks for a while.

Cally, I would suggest firing at the basestar with your first action. Preferably using Pegasus, as I can help with the roll.

I would suggest to Jopi that if he has an XO, he throws it onto SBR after moving somewhere. Moving to Pegasus CIC sets you up to be XO later on to shoot at the Basestar, and SBR will start in space, so that he gets two actions, meaning on his turn he gets to actions. Even better for us is that if he has a Maximum firepower, he can attack all the raiders and likely destroy them all before they even start to move.

The skill card decks clearly hate me. I won't be of much help in any skill checks for a while.

If you have nothing better to do when your turn rolls around, you can always discard those low cards as you action to draw new ones. It is your plus side after all.

I can only give weak help should a crisis call for one of my colors, but it help that I am more then willing to give.

Using my ability on two or three cards isn't really worth it. I would rather activate the press room. But something else that requires my attention will probably come up.

XOing Starbuck is another good option, but I'm not sure there's much to do in space at the moment. Those three raiders aren't really an urgent issue, and I would prefer that the basestar be dealt with ASAP.

Using my ability on two or three cards isn't really worth it. I would rather activate the press room. But something else that requires my attention will probably come up.

XOing Starbuck is another good option, but I'm not sure there's much to do in space at the moment. Those three raiders aren't really an urgent issue, and I would prefer that the basestar be dealt with ASAP.

There will be things to do in space, and the more imporant part is that Starbuck in space get a movement and 2 actions. Starbuck could move, shoot at something and XO someone else, or if the need comes attack at least twice, and if the right cards are in her hand and she in the right location, upto 12 times.

Well those Raiders are not dangerous yet, their will be raider activations and they are going to go for our civilian ships unless we do something to stop them.

Since the raiders need three activations before they become dangerous, I'm not that worried. We can wait for them to take the long way around and come to us, moving the civilian ships under viper cover when it's convenient. Three raiders is a little of a waste of a MF anyway - the main batteries might be a more efficient way of dealing with them.

Basestars, on the other hand, can damage our ships or launch (heavy) raiders with only one activation. They're really dangerous, and we can avoid a lot of potential problems by dealing with them right away.

Good, this game has started.
I will watch with interest :)

Since the raiders need three activations before they become dangerous, I'm not that worried. We can wait for them to take the long way around and come to us, moving the civilian ships under viper cover when it's convenient. Three raiders is a little of a waste of a MF anyway - the main batteries might be a more efficient way of dealing with them.

Basestars, on the other hand, can damage our ships or launch (heavy) raiders with only one activation. They're really dangerous, and we can avoid a lot of potential problems by dealing with them right away.

Given that you have a 1 in 4 chance of missing, I think that a MF that allos you to attack 4 times would be a perfect thing to use on a raider. More so because if he destroys all the raiders, then he can shoot at the basestar himself. Maybe with a SP if we have one.