• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MachariusXXI

Private
6 Badges
Aug 25, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Playing as Greece with AHD with POP Demand mod. Doing well so far for my first real game, however I've encountering a problem. I'm currently trying to build up my army and navy in order to match the rest of the great powers and especially the Ottoman Empire, as sooner or later, I'm going to have to have a proper showdown with them. Now my issue is, I can form brigades in my other states but not in Athens which is frustrating because this is where the core of my armed forces are built from. My military spending and stockpile is at max but I'm not sure why Athens refusing to produce any units, I have the money and I have the supplies, so I can only conclude that it's my POP count maybe that is halting any development of brigades as my current soldier POP is 12%

This is my issue, I think I provided enough information but if anyone needs more I'll provide it. So, any help for a young newbie?