• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not able to download them.
When i click over the link, it opens a page of Altervista but there is nothing to download.
There is a place to download them?

Thanks

Well, I have downloaded and done as the instructions said, but oddly, the files does not appear. I've said yes to replacing files and I have tried extracting the .rars multiples time, at which point it asks me if I want to replace the BOPACK files (which seemingly are there) again. I say yes to it all, but still, the files simply are not there.

Any thoughts on what might be the problem? Cause I'm perplexed.

Well, I have downloaded and done as the instructions said, but oddly, the files does not appear. I've said yes to replacing files and I have tried extracting the .rars multiples time, at which point it asks me if I want to replace the BOPACK files (which seemingly are there) again. I say yes to it all, but still, the files simply are not there.

Any thoughts on what might be the problem? Cause I'm perplexed.

Do you perhaps have Vista ? And have you installed the game in C:\Program Files ?

If yes, then that is most likely your problem. It is best to reinstall the entire game in something like C:\Games f.e.

For some reason I can't download the BOPACK_DV_GFX link. It'll start downloading, get maybe a third of the way and hang up and then time out and stop. I try downloading it again hoping it would continue where it left off but no. I don't suppose someone could just email me that one?

Waffen9999@hotmail.com I've tried downloading it now for quite a while but it doesn't work.

Well I extract them in, and it seems to be working though I'm getting alot of events triggering labeled "Missing String" The events themselves seem to work, though the missing string doesn't tell me what the event is for. Mostly from what I saw so far it was alteration of traits for people.

You have a problem with modtext.csv into CK config folder.
Check and compare your running file with the one from the bopack rar.

If you are playing a mod other than bopack you need to merge both modtext as you did for events.txt

Come again? You'll have to forgive me but I didn't understand what you just said for me to do. I see your thing in the config/modtext file but what do you want me to do with ti? Sorry for being a pain.

I simply said to compare the config/modtext file (date and lenght) with the one contained into bopack_evt_eng.rar, to be sure both files are the same and you made a complete and correct installation
Are you running CK on Windows Vista?

To expand on what ambrox says -- you can only have one modtext.csv at a time. If you use several mods, you must manually merge the two files, keeping in mind the string #EOF;;;;; can only appear at the end of the file.

To merge, just copy all the content of one file above the other, removing only the #EOF where it appears in the middle.

First of all, thank Veldmaarschalk, I've reinstalled the game in "Games" folder and it's working :)

However, I'm now seeing the same thing Waffen does. Occasionally, a UNKNOWN STRING WANTED event pops up. And I'm running on Vista, as ambrox implied might be the problem.

So, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

I have Vista and it works fine. The Unwanted string problem is likely to happen if in either of your files in config folder you leave any line without ;;;;;;;;;;X at the end.

That's 100% sure.

Well I took look at it and everything looked like it was in order. I just recopied everything over and it seems to be working now. I've had a few events that based on how the stat alterings come out, look like they are working properly.

Well, I still don't get it entirely.. I have compared the two files, everything looks like it should and its got the #EOF at the end. But unknown string wanted events still appear. Just to clarify, should I copy modtext file from the .rar to replace the one in the game folder ?

Well, I still don't get it entirely.. I have compared the two files, everything looks like it should and its got the #EOF at the end. But unknown string wanted events still appear. Just to clarify, should I copy modtext file from the .rar to replace the one in the game folder ?

No. If you already have a modtext.csv, you must have another mod installed. What you must do is manually merge the two files, making sure #EOF;;;;;;; only appears at the end.