• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

piratefish

Captain
9 Badges
Aug 8, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Iron Cross
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
USA.bmp

Really? So now Roosevelt is threatening Canada or Mexico (both of whom are at +200 diplomatic relations with the US)?

This is as absurd as German workers striking under the Nazi regime of the late 1930s, which has happened to me more than once.

He was threatening USSR...they are very close only a few miles from Alaska to USSR...

But really...you know this is just a random event to give you the +5 not like USA have to worry anyways...it will be gone in a few years way before it matters. Actually could be helpful if you want to go ahistorical...

Besides, I believe this is a AoD or ARMA event...not IC.

What is the map capture button in game? In my game little Romania and Bulgaria (without German assistance have pushed almost all the way to Sevastopol (sitting in Kherson province right now) they have something like 28 mp compared to the Soviet 1811 right now. I just opened up Barbarossa because the event didn't fire for me (ie the prep for Barbarossa... and I may have wanted to start a little earlier)

16 May 1941

It is supposed to be F11, but that has stopped working for me for some reason (and I checked F Lock, that's not the issue).

What I have been doing is Shift+Print Screen and then creating a new butmap image in my game folder. Once the new .bmp file is created (by a simple right click, New, Bitmap Image) and openned, I simply do a Control+V and the screen capture is pasted into the blank bitmap file.

Let me know if you need any help with attaching the bitmap file to a post. It's fairly straightforward, but may not be intuitive to everyone. I'll be glad to tell you how I did it.