• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ritzman101

Recruit
21 Badges
Oct 10, 2021
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Playing as Bengal,I got the kingdom of Delhi as a tributary through religious liberation.Before releasing it to subsequently annex it with subjugation,I decided to take care of one county in the middle of it that somehow belonged to the empire of Hispania.Once that war ended i waited a couple years to refill my levies and retinue,but before I was ready the Western Protectorate attacked Delhi in a tributary war.I declined Delhi's call for help because i couldn't deal with the enemy's manpower (140k troops against my circa 75k) and I didn't want to break my alliance with the protector general (one of my nieces is married with him).Now that Delhi is a chinese tributary,how should i go about subjugating it?Because they can call their suzerain into war and I don't want to deal with an 100k stack.

Should I wait for the plague or civil war in China so they can't be called into war?
Should I get a peace deal with China so I can't be attacked?
Should I go for subjugation anyway,and if I do,should I wait until my alliance expires so i don't get the alliance breaker modifier?

Bit nervous because this is my best Samrat Chakravartin attempt so far and I wouldn't want to mess up something 400 years into the game.