• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
aldriq said:
BRAVO!!!

Just a bit disappointed that LÜBECK didn't abdicate and escape to the new world with his spymaster à la Edward VIII :D

LOL! If they redo Vicky, I may just have to do a sequel..............

<standing ovation>

BRAVO!! <whistles> BRAVO!!! <claps loudly>

ENCORE!!....ENCORE!!!

Good stuff...I think canonized ought to have reason to fear for his EU3 best AAR title!

TheExecuter

Thanks, everybody. Really. Just had a rough day of work, and reading your comments does wonders for the spring in my step! ;)

BTW, TheExecuter, just read your Canonized interview. Whole worlds I never knew about! But I understand the thing about tying to find AARs which need a bit of encouragement. There are some really clever ideas out there which deserve our attention.

I've already got the seeds of the next one in my head...

isca said:
:eek:

isca said:
That is excellent news! :)

And some other good news, for you who have given us reason to expect more great reads: this AAR is the Weekly AAR Showcase. Congratulations! :)

Lordban said:
That is excellent news! :)

And some other good news, for you who have given us reason to expect more great reads: this AAR is the Weekly AAR Showcase. Congratulations! :)
Good to see this AAR getting the recognition it deserves! And hopefully we'll all remember it when it comes time for the Q4 voting in January...

Well done, bravo and congratulations!

An excellent AAR and a well-deserved award. All the best for your next project.

Brilliant Isca, when will Paramount be funding the motion picture?