• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried typing my Complete code into both the Complete as well as Chronicles fields in My Games. HttT doesn't work. DW, as I mentioned, worked by way of the Paradox Online apparatus. It's quite odd since I'm sure of the many people who have bought this, almost all must have been able to successfully register. Is it a simple case of having to contact a particular person or persons, or is there something else here?
You have not registered DW here, you can see there are no icons under your name. We know the Complete code will not work anywhere, that's the problem we and Steam are trying to fix (it would go in the Complete field, not Chronicles). The HttT and DW codes should go in their own fields, you can see the others in the thread on this topic have all done those successfully.

If you truly can't get HttT and DW to work you have some unique problem. Post a new thread in the Forum Help forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.