• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just trying to give a friendly piece of advice here. . . . .
You people really need to stop posting Beta stuff in the open. The Mods at Paradox don’t like that very much.
;)

I would but the Beta key I got in the Paradox Newsletter refuses to work with the Paradox forums, therefore I am locked out of the private forums. T_T

I also cannot start Starvoid: I suspect it has to do with fullscreen mode. It booted fine for me the first time around, but after I checked the Launcher fullscreen option it always crashes at startup.

Hi guys.

ares_the_devil: I will need the log of the crash located in %appdata%/zeal game studio/starvoid-beta/logs
Twotricks: The game requires at least DX10 (Windows Vista or higher)
lolwhut13375: You can manually change the game to start in non-fullscreen as a fix for now. user_settings are located in %appdata%/zeal game studio/starvoid-beta/

lolwhut13375: You can manually change the game to start in non-fullscreen as a fix for now. user_settings are located in %appdata%/zeal game studio/starvoid-beta/

Ah, I was looking around in all the Steam game files but never found it... I always forget to check Appdata/Roaming. ^^

It worked, Starvoid has started successfully several times! Now I just need to find a match with some people in it ;P