• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(425201)

Colonel
3 Badges
Dec 19, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
With the days of EU3 coming to a close (or, at least as the newest in the series), I thought that people would share their favorite games of EU3 that they've encountered on the forum (whether an AAR or a "post your empire thread"), as well as the favorite one that you've played.

So, uh, I think I will start. My favorite game played by myself was Austria > HRE, but I didn't play that one for long. I became HRE in the end of 16th century and by 1630 I stopped playing on that save. I had whole Europe except for western France and Iberia, had all of the Americas and some of Asia. Got bored :/

So, uh, I think I will start. My favorite game played by myself was Austria > HRE, but I didn't play that one for long. I became HRE in the end of 16th century and by 1630 I stopped playing on that save. I had whole Europe except for western France and Iberia, had all of the Americas and some of Asia. Got bored :/
Do you have a screenshot?

My best game was a game I played with a friend. We were using the D&T mod, and he was just learning the game so we never finished. But he, as England, took all of France and started colonizing, and I as Byzantium took most of the former lands of the Roman Empire.