• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(55520)

Stormregion Representative
Apr 6, 2006
Hello all,

I will be away all next week. So if you have any problems, please post them in the www.rushforberlin.com forums as someone will be checking there to help anyone in need. :)

Thanks for telling us

Gul Brown said:
Thanks for telling us

My pleasure. I check these forums multiple times a day but in my absence, my co-workers have little time to take away from their other duties. So I am directing all traffic to a single place for them to monitor. :)

[SR]Caveman said:
My pleasure. I check these forums multiple times a day but in my absence, my co-workers have little time to take away from their other duties. So I am directing all traffic to a single place for them to monitor. :)

I will definently give you credit, nice to see you are here to help should anyone need it.

Gul Brown said:
I will definently give you credit, nice to see you are here to help should anyone need it.

Thanks. I think that there a lots of interesting people around here. Especially after reading the OT History forums. So coming here can be quite nice.

Just wanted to let you all know I am back. :)

Nikolai II said:
Yay! You're the reason why I don't have to try to find answers for people, so it is definitely nice to have you around :D

Thanks. :)