• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay just played Japan from scenario start and the t-entente was beaten, does this mod include evens to create a WW2 scenario anyway or does it only work when the c-powers lose?

How the game doesn't say whether you win or lose a battle, not even in the game log.

Ok I started from 1914, and I was lucky enough to have the Entente win, I played from 1914 all the way to 1936 in an hands off game as the Dominican republic and here are my thoughts on my first run through (all the bugs I found will be sent via ticket on your site I wont repost em here, there were quite a few is all ill say)

Over all, I am amazed what you have done, you really have created the frame work to bridge the two scenario's and im fairly impressed. Though its still going to need quite a lot of work to keep things balanced from WW1 to 1936

Great looking mod, Burning! I see you don't have anything for Portugal; may i offer two possible events for them in 1919 there was a brief civil war to restore the monarchy. And in 1922 The monarchist tried to unify the two royal families to stand united. both real events should be used to give Portugal a chance of re-becoming a monarchy

more info here and here

Germany in 1918 very strong,over 110 divisions ? OMG
Hehe, indeed. There are events in the mod that disband these massive armies, once the war is over.

Okay just played Japan from scenario start and the t-entente was beaten, does this mod include evens to create a WW2 scenario anyway or does it only work when the c-powers lose?
At the moment, the mod only follows largely "historical" tracks... It assumes the central-powers lost. But in the future, alternative timelines should be integrated/possible/eventful.

Hehe, indeed. There are events in the mod that disband these massive armies, once the war is over.

At the moment, the mod only follows largely "historical" tracks... It assumes the central-powers lost. But in the future, alternative timelines should be integrated/possible/eventful.

1921 Tirpitzian interventions in Russia and China a la Kaiserreich?:D

Also Japan needs Rice Riots and Civil Unrest. More after I get back from reading my book about the Labor Movement and Pre-War Democracy in Japan.

That game went bad anyway invaded china in 1920 puppetted shanxi and then Nat china who i had wanted to annex were annexed by shanxi im the strongest nation on earth nothing to do any more.

Ok I started from 1914, and I was lucky enough to have the Entente win, I played from 1914 all the way to 1936 in an hands off game as the Dominican republic and here are my thoughts on my first run through (all the bugs I found will be sent via ticket on your site I wont repost em here, there were quite a few is all ill say)

Over all, I am amazed what you have done, you really have created the frame work to bridge the two scenario's and im fairly impressed. Though its still going to need quite a lot of work to keep things balanced from WW1 to 1936
:) Absolutely, it definitely will take a lot of work to balance the whole thing. After balancing is about right, the next major to huge steps here are AI and alternative history. New events for happening with non-global consequences can be added along the way, thanks to feedback and suggestions by all of you.

That game went bad anyway invaded china in 1920 puppetted shanxi and then Nat china who i had wanted to annex were annexed by shanxi im the strongest nation on earth nothing to do any more.
Hehe, the good HOI2-world-conquest problem. Might i suggest you start a new game, wait for the civil war, and then switch to play ufa directory or the volunteer-army in the russian civil war. There, here is your challenge ;-)

Last edited:
1921 Tirpitzian interventions in Russia and China a la Kaiserreich?:D
If events lead to that, why not? In general, i think every nation should have the opportunity to intervene in the russian civil war, it might just not be a wise choice when the time comes. I also liked to have a reasonable option to go ahistorical, without creating completely surreal situations or bizarre outcomes.

Also Japan needs Rice Riots and Civil Unrest. More after I get back from reading my book about the Labor Movement and Pre-War Democracy in Japan.
Cool, yes please :)

Great looking mod, Burning! I see you don't have anything for Portugal; may i offer two possible events for them in 1919 there was a brief civil war to restore the monarchy. And in 1922 The monarchist tried to unify the two royal families to stand united. both real events should be used to give Portugal a chance of re-becoming a monarchy

more info here and here
I'd love to add this, i've created a ticket for you on this, where you can simply post and extend suggestions what events we could on possibly add, and what might be each events consquences. If you have more ideas and suggestions on events, please feel for to add them there, so i can get a better overview and plan an event tree!

Last edited:
ehhh... what is the "First Spanish Civil War (NOT the 1936 one)"?
Well:
wikipedia said:
In 1923, Miguel Primo de Rivera seized power in a military coup, and governed Spain as a military dictatorship.[19] ... The municipal elections of April 12, 1931 were supported little in major cities, and large numbers of people gathered in the streets of Madrid. King Alfonso XIII abdicated, lest he become then cause of an ensuing "fratricidal civil war."[nb 5][21] The Second Spanish Republic was formed.
Now, the event chain in aar lets you choose to stay in power, resulting in a civil war. Sorry, bad denomination.

Great mod! Burning, maybe this maps will be useful for you:
Borders of Poland in 1916-1922 http://polmap.republika.pl/polska2010.htm
Belarus (25.03.1918 - BNR (yellow line), 01.01.1919 SSRB (soviet puppet) (green line), 02-06.1919 LitBel (soviet puppet), 18.03.1921 BSSR (soviet puppet))

Interesting stuff! I've added a few claims for Poland, to reflect their situation in 1919! Once we can start working on the Russian Civil War, I'm sure the Belarus maps will also be most useful!

I've created a wiki-page for gathering things like these here.

Last edited: