Are You Ready to Rock? Closed Beta Taking Place for A Game of Dwarves!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
D:

Hi!

We are sorry to inform you that you did not make it into the A Game of Dwarves Beta. We have received more applicants than for any other closed beta and it is great for us to see such enthusiasm for A Game of Dwarves. Unfortunately, there is only so many dwarves we can handle at the same time at the moment, but make sure to keep your eyes open for more dwarf news here:

http://www.facebook.com/AGameofDwarves
https://twitter.com/AGameofDwarves
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?675-A-Game-of-Dwarves

Thanks for signing up!

Best Regards

/Artur Foxander (artfox on the forums)

Good debug people o/

Rejected :( Maybe they'll let in more later though. Oh well, I guess I'll need to find something else to fill my time.

Rejected :( Maybe they'll let in more later though. Oh well, I guess I'll need to find something else to fill my time.

You could play Evil Genius, Dungeon Keeper, and dwarf fortress to kill some time. They play similar to how this game looks. Same gameplay (Managing minions indirectly) style but each plays very differently from the other. It will get you ready for this game and give you a feel for how they generally play.

D:

Good debug people o/

Got that same response. Something little died inside of me even though I didn't think I'll get in. Like I ever do. But maybe, just maybe in another wave, later. Nothing takes away my hope. ;)

Edit:

Congratulations to those that got in and also: Make the game as bugfree asi possible! We count on you! :D

I've gotten nothing yet. On a side note aren't you supposed to.... not post information regarding the beta, or are they not having you sign a NDA?

Actually getting a NDA in the mail to sign and mail back is what I did once, don't know if that's the industry standard procedure though. But I would be surprised if the EULA-style 'click-2-agree' was adequate, their legality is weak because you (the tester) don't even get a copy and their is no signature so it's hard to establish.

Ghoest4k: It sounds like everyone who applied has gotten some kind of response now (either accept or decline), so if you didn't get anything that would indicate to me your application got lost.

That's what my email says, followed by the "We have decided to split the whole beta testing group into two equal parts" and that more information will come.

Well, so I will just have to wait whether it will be group one or two. (one..one..one..please!)

Uhhh, you don't have to worry about whether you are in group one or group two since you are already in group one by the sounds of it.

i hope there will be one more beta sign up. and i still cant believe i missed it... i hope you all that got the key is having fun.

Nah. Just get it all done in the first beta and then put the game up for sale after you've fixed the bugs that were found in the beta.