• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That is true. I do not think we can add more Balkan nations - there are already at least one nation is all provinces (except Kosovo), but nothing prevents us to add events.

Total mess

It's all so damn messed up..! :)
I won't go into any more arguments with anyone about the history of the Balkans.. I don't mess with other people's countries and I'd be grateful if noone tries to mess with mine :)
And.. none of us knows what was really going on then .. so we have no right to talk about it like we |know it all" :)

If this scenario finishes around the begining of the 20th century then the Ilinden uprising of 1903 must be included. The result of the uprising was the creation of the Krushevo Republic which, unfortunately, lasted only 11 days :) What happened next was revenge and retaliation by the Ottomans toward the innocent Macedonian peasants :(
So.. an idea for an event:
Macedonia is created and lasts for some time (a very short one), and then is quckly reconquered by the Ottomans.. + an event that follows afterwards that reduces the # of population for a few thou.. :)
That's just a thought though..

Dibo.. no more history of politics from now on, ok? :)
Greetz.

Re: Total mess

Originally posted by DaFire
It's all so damn messed up..! :)
I won't go into any more arguments with anyone about the history of the Balkans.. I don't mess with other people's countries and I'd be grateful if noone tries to mess with mine :)
And.. none of us knows what was really going on then .. so we have no right to talk about it like we |know it all" :)

If this scenario finishes around the begining of the 20th century then the Ilinden uprising of 1903 must be included. The result of the uprising was the creation of the Krushevo Republic which, unfortunately, lasted only 11 days :) What happened next was revenge and retaliation by the Ottomans toward the innocent Macedonian peasants :(
So.. an idea for an event:
Macedonia is created and lasts for some time (a very short one), and then is quckly reconquered by the Ottomans.. + an event that follows afterwards that reduces the # of population for a few thou.. :)
That's just a thought though..

Dibo.. no more history of politics from now on, ok? :)
Greetz.

Agreed - no more politics. But as for the Game event for Ilinden I propose the population there to be mentioned as South Slavs, based on EU2. AFAIR the Greeks did not claim the uprising as theirs, but Macedonians, Serbs, and of course Bulgarians always do and will. One thnig that is common for the last three nationalities is that they are all slavs and I think that is neutral enough ;) What will be the trigger?

Indeed, but AoN is all but dead. :D Perhaps you should wander to the Victoria boards and give your input there also. :)