• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(679004)

Recruit
2 Badges
Feb 26, 2013
  • Dungeonland
  • Magicka
My group found what seems to be a bug - the Beer Tower's damage is not scaling down with difficulty. Even on 90% damage reduction, our group's health is dropping to 0 within 3 seconds while the monsters are doing little to no damage. The poison cloud grenade from the Ninja Ratman also does the same damage on easy or very easy as it does on normal. This issue may affect all AoE damage types, but we're not sure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not so sure it is - on the easiest difficulty we basically took no damage from enemies, so they're already pretty useless. We'd occasionally die from full health without warning; it turned out we were getting hit by the beer tower and dying before we even noticed the AoE was on the ground. Once we started watching it was taking about 1/4 to 1/3 of our health per tick, but we could let a crowd of enemies beat on us for a long period of time without even being at half.

Considering we took so little damage from everything else in the game, I can't fathom why those two abilities would still deal regular damage.