• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In 1.07, the resources of most of the provinces are in negative, manpower just one or two, and IC in negative too. The battle is impossible.

It's the misc.txt from the db folder. You have to use the one delivered with the current patch. :) Please try that, as the version I made as made fpr v1.04.

can you add a 1936 scenario?

the wars also touch off rather oddly.

and the CS peace terms are way too generous

many ai events cant fire due to error.

just my 2 cents (or 4 haha)

Last edited:
Yes I was wondering this too anything new on this one?

Hello everybody,

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I had a lot of stuff to do (I'm a scientist now :)) and the fact that AoD when next-to-unsupported and everybody went over to DH and its shiny map really demotivated me.

But the original creator of this mod is currently converting it to the Iron Cross map, which will greatly enhance warfare in North America! Please check by the IC mod subforum and support our efforts:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-Accounts-Mod-for-I.C&p=13677750#post13677750

I know this is an old thread, but I am wondering if anyone knows a place where I can download this mod for Arsenal of Democracy seeing as the original link is dead.

I bought AoD just to play this mod during the holiday sale so I would appreciate the help.